Homemade Salami & Cheese Pizza. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Low Carb, Exogenous Ketones, Low Carb Protein, Keto Snacks Everything you need. Keto Collagen plus MCT This homemade salami is good for party trays.
We make Salami, Lonzo, prosciutto, spalla, copacollo, culatello, fiocco, cotechino, and a number of salami's. This is my master recipe for a very classic salami flavored only with salt, pepper and garlic. If you are ready to do a real salami, start with this recipe.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, homemade salami & cheese pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Low Carb, Exogenous Ketones, Low Carb Protein, Keto Snacks Everything you need. Keto Collagen plus MCT This homemade salami is good for party trays.
Homemade Salami & Cheese Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Homemade Salami & Cheese Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade salami & cheese pizza using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Salami & Cheese Pizza:
- Take 3 of prebaked whole wheat pizza crusts.
- Make ready 300 grams of sliced salami.
- Make ready 200 grams of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1 of onion sliced.
- Get 1 of green pepper/capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato and basil pasta sauce.
- Take 100 grams of farmers choice bacon.
A classic Italian finocchiona, a salami flavored with fennel. A Hungarian salami made with lots of paprika and garlic. Making your own salami is easy. This is a master recipe for making a dry cured salami.
Instructions to make Homemade Salami & Cheese Pizza:
- Spread the tomato and basil pasta sauce evenly over the pizza crusts. Top with half of salami slices. Tip: You can use premade pasta tomato sauces available in the local stores or blend a tomato one from scratch using any additional ingredients you like such as garlic, cayenne pepper and so on..
- Next sprinkle the cheese, the onions and green pepper then top with the remaining salami and bacon pieces. Tip: The toppings can be anything that you like. Mushrooms, marinated chicken or beef pieces, vegetables the list goes on. I like to try different toppings from time to time..
- Bake the pizzas at 450 degrees for 12 mins or until the crust is golden and cheese is melted. Serve while hot 😊.
To properly make this recipe, you will need some special ingredients: Bacterial starter culture, to make sure the good bacteria beat out the bad ones, curing salt, to protect against botulism, and wide hog casings, which are best bought online. This recipe is as old as the hills. I thought it would be a good addition, so that young cooks can see how easy it is to make a basic sausage. You can play with it, add more spice or whatever. I do suggest trying it as written first.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food homemade salami & cheese pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!