Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough]. Hurtig og effektiv levering af mad fra byens lækreste restauranter. You can freeze half of the dough for another night. A simple cheesy bread made with homemade pizza dough.
How To Make Cheesy Pizza Bread. Place warm water, yeast and sugar into mixer bowl. Have the dough hook attachment on.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy bread [with homemade pizza dough]. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough] is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough] is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hurtig og effektiv levering af mad fra byens lækreste restauranter. You can freeze half of the dough for another night. A simple cheesy bread made with homemade pizza dough.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cheesy bread [with homemade pizza dough] using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough]:
- Take of Dough.
- Get 160 g (2/3 cup) of warm water.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 4 g of (1-¼ tsp) active dry yeast.
- Get 260 g (2 cup) of bread flour.
- Get 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of table salt.
- Get 14 g (1 tbsp) of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
- Make ready of Topping.
- Prepare of Milk or melted butter.
- Make ready 60 g of shredded cheese (i.e. mozzarella and cheddar).
- Make ready of Dried oregano or parsley.
With mixer on low add flour, olive oil, salt and garlic salt. Cheesy Pizza Dough Breadsticks are the perfect snack or side! Try serving them alongside your favorite pasta recipe, like spaghetti carbonara or Baked Ziti. If you're looking to make this as an appetizer or snack dip it into leftover meaty spaghetti sauce!
Steps to make Cheesy Bread [with Homemade Pizza Dough]:
- Combine warm water (about 110°F/43°C) and sugar. Sprinkle the yeast on top and let sit for 5-10 minutes until it gets foamy (active)..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt. Add oil and the activated yeast. Mix until it becomes a dough..
- Transfer onto a worksurface (lightly flour the surface if you find the dough too sticky to handle). Knead until it becomes smooth, elastic, and not sticky..
- Round up the dough and place it in a greased bowl. Grease the dough as well to prevent drying out. Cover with plastic or damp cloth and let sit for 1 hour in a warm area..
- Punch down the dough to release the gas. On a work surface, divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Round up each piece and rest them for 15 minutes with a cover..
- Take 1 dough. Use a rolling pin to flatten it into a thin sheet. From one edge, roll it to the other to form a log. Pinch the seam. Place onto a tray lined with parchment paper with the seam side down. Repeat with the rest..
- Cover and rest them for 1 hour in a warm area..
- Brush each dough with milk or melted butter. Top them with shredded cheese and dried oregano or parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C) for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack..
This homemade pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and yields a soft and chewy pizza crust. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Let the dough rest for five minutes to hydrate the flour. With the mixer on medium speed, mix for an additional three minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy bread [with homemade pizza dough] recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!