Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker. Get All of Your Favourite Dishes Delivered or Order for Pick Up. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Great Prices On Millions Of Items.
Keyword: bread maker pizza dough, easy pizza dough, homemade pizza dough. Make this delicious homemade pizza dough in your bread machine and skip the pizza delivery! Basic Pizza Dough Recipe for Bread Machine.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, basic pizza dough made in a bread maker. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker is something which I have loved my whole life.
Get All of Your Favourite Dishes Delivered or Order for Pick Up. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Great Prices On Millions Of Items.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basic pizza dough made in a bread maker using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker:
- Prepare 150 grams of ◎Bread flour.
- Make ready 150 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ◎Dry yeast.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ◎Salt.
- Take 150 ml of ◎Water.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- Make ready of For the tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 small of can Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Serving size: This will depend how you cut and serve it. Please see the nutritional information below then adapt to your serving. Basic pizza dough made in a bread machine. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe.
Steps to make Basic Pizza Dough Made in a Bread Maker:
- Put all the ◎ ingredients in a bread maker, and start the "dough" course..
- Roll the dough into a ball. Place in a bowl which was greased with olive oil (not listed), and let it proof (with the oven setting) for 20 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 3 portions, and roll into balls. Roll them out evenly with a rolling pin horizontally and vertically..
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce in a circle on your fingers. Pre-bake in the oven for 8 ~ 10 minutes at 200℃ ~ 220℃..
- The dough looks like this after pre-baking..
- Then put your favourite toppings, and bake in the oven for 2 – 3 minutes at 220℃..
- If you have leftover dough, pre-bake, put in a ziploc bag, and put it in the freezer. It will come in handy..
- I baked it with wiener sausages this time. You can make your own variations..
Turn your bread machine to the dough setting and let 'er go! After a couple minutes check on your dough. Dust a clean work surface with flour; place dough on top and cover with a tea towel. Place pizza base on a non-stick baking tray; spoon pizza sauce on top and arrange toppings in an even layer. This is a really easy way to make a good "yeasty" pizza dough!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food basic pizza dough made in a bread maker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!