Quick and Easy Thin Crust Pizza. The rolled crust should be very thin. Transfer the pizza, parchment and all, to your baking stone. Pour in yeast mixture; mix well until dough comes together.
Stir the olive oil and salt into the yeast mixture. Mixture should begin to bubble and foam at the end of the time (indicating that the yeast is activated & alive.). In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt, set aside.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy thin crust pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Thin Crust Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quick and Easy Thin Crust Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
The rolled crust should be very thin. Transfer the pizza, parchment and all, to your baking stone. Pour in yeast mixture; mix well until dough comes together.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have quick and easy thin crust pizza using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Thin Crust Pizza:
- Take of Dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of water.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves.
- Make ready 28 ounce of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 0 of , 1, or 2 teaspoons of sugar (to taste).
- Get of hot sauce (to taste, sriracha and Frank's both work well).
- Make ready of Cheese.
- Take Block of cheese: low moisture mozzarella + X (you choose).
Add the liquid yeast mixture (and olive oil if using) to the. With buttered hands spread the pizza dough onto the pan. This makes a thin crust pizza so carefully spread it out to the edges. Add your sauce and toppings. (This is a thin crust so it's best to not overwhelm it with sauce and toppings).
Steps to make Quick and Easy Thin Crust Pizza:
- Mix all dough ingredients in large bowl and work with spoon until shaggy dough forms..
- Turn this dough out onto counter and knead until all dry spots disappear (1 to 2 minutes). Add flour 1 tablespoon at a time if dough is sticking to counter after this first knead (though it shouldn't)..
- Form dough into ball and let rest on counter. Return to dough every 5-7 minutes to knead for about 15-30 seconds before forming ball and letting rest again. This only needs to be done about twice, use these 5-7 minute intervals to make the sauce and slice cheese..
- While cold, grate or slice cheese. Go for something like 0.25 x 0.25 x 2 cm (1/8 x 1/8 x 1 inch) if slicing..
- Mix olive oil, minced garlic, and crushed tomatoes. Add salt, sugar (if desired), and hot sauce to taste..
- Separate dough into four equal pieces, and roll out one piece on bare counter with rolling pin or bottle. Aim for about a 25 cm (10 inch) round on the counter. Flip or rotate a few times during process. TIP: Make use of this round slightly sticking to counter as you remove it from counter to get dough extra thin. TIP 2: Now is a good time to heat the oven to 230 C / 450 F.
- Transfer dough from counter to pan. Stretch by holding down center of dough with one hand while pulling crust gently with other hand. Use these stretches to enlarge dough to 30 cm (12 inches) while making it more circular. TIP: Don't use just your fingertips to stretch, you'll be more likely to tear it. For the hand on the crust I grip dough between all four fingertips and the palm of my hand near thumb. For the hand in the center I use my whole flattened hand..
- TIP 2: Don't stress about holes or tears, they can be easily fixed and once fixed have no impact on final product. Just press the dough back together. NOTE: Perforated pizza pans work extremely well, and I recommend one, but a large circular or sheet pan also works great, though they should be lightly oiled. Pizza screens are also an option, though I have no experience with them..
- Lightly punch holes in dough with fork, if desired. Major bubbles look cool and can have a nice texture, buy often result in cheese and/or it's grease and/or sauce running off the pizza. This runoff can be especially disastrous if using a perforated pan or pizza screen..
- Add desired amount of sauce on dough. I typically use about 5 heaping teaspoons. (flatware teaspoon, not measuring teaspoon). NOTE: Go for a half pizza sauce and half wing sauce mix to switch it up..
- Top with cheese and any other toppings of choice. NOTE: Ricotta and chicken breast are personal favorites, but go wild..
- Cook until bottom is crisp and browned and cheese is melted and just starting to brown. On a perforated pan this takes me about 10 minutes, but your amount of cheese and toppings may change this. You may have to experiment with your oven rack height and cook times (and maybe temperatures) to get the best results in your oven..
- Remove from oven and let cool for a minute or two before slicing and enjoying. These pizzas cool quickly, so don't wait long. TIP: If your pizza bottom got soggy during the resting period, either cook the next pizza for longer, or perhaps let rest on a wire rack instead if not using perforated pan. TIP 2: Shake on a little of your spice of choice while the cheese is still hot to let it bloom in the grease. I use black pepper and oregano..
Quick and easy recipes for all. While we were dating, my husband surprised me with a dinner date, where he made pizza. He used a pre-made Boboli crust and topped it with. Pulse flour, yeast, and salt in food processor until blended. With motor running, add water and oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food quick and easy thin crust pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!