Quick and Easy Pizza. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on.
Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza A chicken club pizza topped with lettuce, tomatoes and dressing? Vegetables give the cheesy crust a cool crunch. —Debbie Reid, Clearwater, Florida. Stir in flour, salt and oil.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, quick and easy pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on.
Quick and Easy Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quick and Easy Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Pizza:
- Get 2 of and a half decilitre warm water.
- Prepare 12 grams of yeast (1/4 of a package).
- Make ready 200 grams of wheat flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of whole wheat flour.
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of pizza toppings.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Add flour, salt, and oil, and stir until a ragged dough forms. Transfer to a lightly floured work surface.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Pizza:
- Add the warm water to a bowl and mix the yeast in..
- Now add the salt and all the flour to the mix and pound it lovingly with your powerful hands. The dough should be kinda wet and slightly liquid..
- Leave the dough for about 1 hour at house temperature (Put a clean towel over it).
- Smear a baking platform with the oil and prepare a glass or bowl of water to keep your fingers wet. Spread the dough out on the platform and form it to a desired size (you can make 4 small ones instead of 1 large pizza,if you like).
- This is the fun part for the whole family~ Decorate the pizza(s) with tomato sauce + your favorite toppings. I recommend pepperoni, ham, mozzarella cheese, corn, black olives and waaay too much oregano!.
- Put the pizza(s) in a preheated oven at 200 C (warm air setting) for about 12 minutes. Keep an eye on it/them. Enjoy!.
Put a large non-stick, ovenproof frying pan on a medium-high heat. Squeeze the sausage meat out of the skins directly into the frying pan, with ½ a tablespoon of olive oil. Use a wooden spoon to roughly break up the meat. Add the oregano and fennel seeds, and stir-fry until the sausage meat. A quick and easy pizza with no proving required.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quick and easy pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!