Pizza Base. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Low Carb, Exogenous Ketones, Low Carb Protein, Keto Snacks Everything you need.
Thaw in the fridge overnight before using. Please configure the YouTube link in the dialog. Maggie Beer's Basic Pizza Dough Recipe is a quick and simple recipe to make homemade pizza bases from ingredients found in every pantry.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza base. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza Base is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pizza Base is something which I have loved my entire life.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Low Carb, Exogenous Ketones, Low Carb Protein, Keto Snacks Everything you need.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pizza base using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Base:
- Prepare 1 kg of Strong white bread flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 4 tsp of Golden caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 packages of 7g easy bake yeast.
- Take 600 ml of Warm water.
For more recipes like this, Join Maggie's Food Club. For the sauce, peel and finely slice the garlic, then pick the basil leaves and finely chop the stalks. Ready to top and bake with your favourite pizza toppings. Use a light touch – if you flatten the dough to death you'll end up with a dry, super crisp crust.
Steps to make Pizza Base:
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and yeast in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the water.
- Form a dough and turn out onto a floured surface.
- Knead for 5 to 10 minutes to a soft elastic dough. This shoukd be soft and spring back when lightly touched.
- Flour the dough and cover with cling film and leave to rest for 15 minutes. If not baking immediately, keep wrapped and store in fridge..
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Bag and freeze any unused bases at this stage.
- Roll out each base to 5mm and set aside for 15-20 minutes to rest..
- Spread tomato puree and layer with cheese and toppings of choice.
- Bake at 200ºC for about 7 minutes.
Pizza dough should be stretched, pulled and pushed. For many years I have tried so many different pizza dough base recipes. But this one…. this one is a winner!! I can make two large thin pizzas with this recipe. krissi simmons. Tags: basic, fast weeknights, pizza dough, basic pizza dough.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pizza base recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!