Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. Pizza just got a snackable upgrade with these buttery and filling individual Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. If you're looking for an easy homemade pizza sticks recipe that tastes fantastic, these are your winners! Since we're making Pepperoni Pizza Sticks, the bread acts as our pizza's "crust." And since we're talking about "love notes," I used a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to slice my bread into fun shapes.
Then you'll love this cheesy pepperoni pizza sticks recipe. And also you don't need many ingredients. Serve this portioned pizza for breakfast or tea.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pepperoni pizza sticks. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pizza just got a snackable upgrade with these buttery and filling individual Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. If you're looking for an easy homemade pizza sticks recipe that tastes fantastic, these are your winners! Since we're making Pepperoni Pizza Sticks, the bread acts as our pizza's "crust." And since we're talking about "love notes," I used a small heart-shaped cookie cutter to slice my bread into fun shapes.
Pepperoni Pizza Sticks is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pepperoni Pizza Sticks is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pepperoni pizza sticks using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni Pizza Sticks:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 of Pillsbury classic pizza crust.
- Make ready 8 piece of String cheese (I use mozzarella cheddar ones from sargento).
- Make ready 32 piece of pepperoni.
- Take 4 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 15oz can pizza sauce.
- Make ready 1 of rolling pin.
- Make ready 1 of Pizza cutter.
Try taking it with you on a picnic or at work. The combination of tender puff pastry, pepperoni and stringy. Spread pizza dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Roll up the pizzȧ dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seȧms closed.
Steps to make Pepperoni Pizza Sticks:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle flour over work surface then unroll pizza crust dough and use rolling pin to roll dough out some.
- Use pizza cutter to cut down the middle of the dough and across 3 times making a total of 4 strips.
- Put 4 pieces of pepperoni on each strip and a stick of string cheese.
- Roll and shape each strip into logs making sure the cheese and pepperoni are sealed inside.
- Place on cookie sheet and brush with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 8-10 mins.
- Eat and enjoy :).
Melt the butter ȧnd ȧdd the gȧrlic powder ȧnd dried pȧrsley. Brush the pizzȧ sticks with the butter. Pepperoni Pizza Sticks are a fun, cheesy alternative to regular pizza for a party, especially Super Bowl! Easy and quick to make and delicious. Enjoy these cheesy pepperoni pizza sticks with your family as a snack or with your party guests. serve pizza sticks with sauce for dipping If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know by now that my family loves pizza.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pepperoni pizza sticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!