Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. All Reviews for Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza – of Reviews. Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest.
Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough. Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. Add your shredded chicken, bacon and chopped onion.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken bacon ranch pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. All Reviews for Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Pizza – of Reviews. Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken bacon ranch pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza:
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust.
- Get 1 of Ranch Dressing.
- Get 1/4 of Red Onion, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. I prefer an Italian blend.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon, cut into bits.
- Take 4 piece of chicken breast tenderloin strips, cut into 1\2in pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. Bacon: Cooked and crumbled; Chicken: Cooked. You can opt for rotisserie chicken in a pinch.
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease pizza pan, even if it's nonstick..
- Cook bacon bits until you get a nice crisp. Drain bacon bits on a paper towel lined plate or bowl..
- Press dough out onto pizza pan and bake in oven for 8min for softer crust and roughly 10-11min for a crispier crust..
- While the crust is baking, remove all but a teaspoon or 2 of bacon grease from the pan and return to a medium heat. Add SEASONED chicken and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 165°..
- Add water and stir. Add BBQ sauce and stir to coat. Cover with a lid, remove from the heat and let it sit while you remove the pizza crust from the oven..
- Add ranch to crust and spread a thin layer. Maybe 1 1/2 Tbsp, too much can overpower the other flavors..
- Add a thin layer of cheese. I prefer an Italian blend or even colby, but I was all out and had to use a mild cheddar. It was still good. Add an even layer of chicken, bacon, and onions. I dip a spoon in ranch then drizzle over the pizza, but ONLY once! Too much can overpower all the other flavors. Top with remaining cheese..
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 11-12min, or until the cheese bubbles. Let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting..
Green onion: Chopped; How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is an easy dinner recipe using store bought pizza dough loaded with ranch dressing, chicken breast chunks, bacon, chopped green onions and shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is a fun twist on regular pizza using ranch dressing instead of pizza sauce and a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses instead of just mozzarella.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!