chicken and avocado pizza. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
Chicken Avocado Pizza. featured in Our All-Time Favorite Pizza Recipes. In a food processor, combine the avocados and cilantro. Puree while adding lime juice and salt to taste.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and avocado pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
chicken and avocado pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. chicken and avocado pizza is something that I have loved my entire life.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and avocado pizza using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make chicken and avocado pizza:
- Take 1 of breast chicken.
- Get 1 of avocado thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of tomato thinly sliced.
- Get 150 grams of black sliced olives.
- Take 2 cup of plain flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 pinch of salt and sugar.
- Take 1 of fresh Chilli thinly diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1/4 of capsicum thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- Make ready 1 of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 of pepper.
- Take 1 of pizza cheese.
- Get 2 of mushrooms thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- Get 1 pinch of dry oregano.
Slice the garlic clove in half, and rub the cut side onto the tops of the pizza crusts for flavor. Brush both sides of the crusts with olive oil. Spread the avocado mixture thickly over. Chicken and Avocado Pizza, You will be amazed with this pizza base, it's so light and made easily in just a few minutes!
Steps to make chicken and avocado pizza:
- preheat oven to 250°F.
- in a food processor add 2 cups of plain flour, a pinch of salt and sugar, 2 teaspoons yeast, and 1 cup water. Allow to mix and you should be able to see dough forming. if sticky you will need to add more flour, do so slowly. if crumbly you will need to add more water . add a little then allow to mix again. your preferred dough should form a ball that does not stick to the sides of the processor..
- form a ball out of the dough and place in a bowl. wrap in a plastic bag and place under a thick blanket. leave to rest for 1-2 hours depending on temperature of the day. you want it to rise and look fluffy.
- dice the breast chicken and pan cook with the chilli and some salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- prepare the rest of your vegetables. I add avocado, olives, capsicum, tomato, mushrooms,onion but you can pretty much add what you want.
- Once the dough has risen place some plain flour on the bench and need the dough into a ball and flatten with a rolling pin into the shape of your pizza tray. Grease your pizza tray and place the dough onto it.
- spread tomato paste, bbq sauce and oregano onto the pizza base.
- spread the chicken onto the paste and add the vegetables.
- sprinkle with good quality pizza cheese (I use three blend cheese).
- place in oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until dough is visibly cooked.
- remove from oven and let to rest a little then slice and enjoy with a garden salad.
Combine the flour and yoghurt and gently knead until it forms. How to Cook Chicken and Avocado Pizza. Put the olive oil in a small bowl. Crush the garlic and add it in the oil. Add the oregano, the chili flakes, the paprika powder, salt, and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken and avocado pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!