Wheat thin crust pizza. If you have a food processor or stand-mixer with a dough hook, let your machine do the kneading for you. The pizza dough freezes beautifully, so make a few batches at a time and keep your freezer stocked. Try a healthier whole wheat thin crust pizza.
Making homemade pizza is easy and allows you to control the ingredients in your pizza. It is a healthier alternative to frozen or palor pizzas. View full nutritional breakdown of Whole-Wheat Thin.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, wheat thin crust pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
If you have a food processor or stand-mixer with a dough hook, let your machine do the kneading for you. The pizza dough freezes beautifully, so make a few batches at a time and keep your freezer stocked. Try a healthier whole wheat thin crust pizza.
Wheat thin crust pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Wheat thin crust pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wheat thin crust pizza using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wheat thin crust pizza:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn.
- Get 1 tbsp of capsicum sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of paneer slices.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pizza sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
I have made this crispy thin crust pizza with whole wheat flour. I love using whole wheat flour in my pizza recipes because it has high gluten content. More the gluten and protein, the more the easier it is to form large, robust, stretchy bubbles in your pizza base. Protein is linked up strongly to form elastic and tough matrix when dough is kneaded.
Instructions to make Wheat thin crust pizza:
- Add wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and oil in a mixing bowl..
- Make a soft dough with help of curd. No need to add water..
- Cover with moist cloth and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Now divide the dough into 2 parts. Take one part and roll to a chapati that is slightly thicker prik holes with fork in it..
- Heat the kadai and place a stand and place plate on it. Transfer the chapati on the greased plate..
- Cover it on medium flame. Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes. Our pizza base is ready..
- Now to make pizza. Spread pizza sauce on it..
- Spread onion capsicum paneer slice and corn on it. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes and cheese on it..
- Place the pizza on non-stick tawa. Cover it and bake till the cheese melt. Trasfer it on a serving plate. Yummy pizza is ready..
Used Organic stone ground w/w flour and organic extra virgin first cold press olive oil. I did use non stick pizza sheets and did not oil the pans and they were fine. Next time shall add some seasonings to the crust just for a change. for toppings I used fresh mushrooms tomatoes red pepper. This pizza crust recipe uses white whole wheat flour which has a lighter color and milder taste as compared to whole wheat flour, yet still packs the same nutritional benefits. Large mixing bowl; Pizza pan; Recipe Notes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food wheat thin crust pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!