Pizza paratha. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Pizza paratha also known as roti pizza is made with Indian whole wheat flatbreads – roti, pizza sauce, cheese and herbs.
The easiest to make is just to smear some sauce over the cooked rotis and add cheese. pizza paratha recipe cheese stuffed paratha with detailed photo and video recipe. it is a unique fusion recipe with the combination of north indian paratha recipe with the italian pizza recipe. it has gained a lot popularity especially with kids and is an ideal lunch box or kids snack recipe. the recipe is also popularly known as stuffed vegetable cheese paratha with. Pizza has become a universal food enjoyed by all.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza paratha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pizza paratha is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pizza paratha is something that I have loved my entire life.
Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Pizza paratha also known as roti pizza is made with Indian whole wheat flatbreads – roti, pizza sauce, cheese and herbs.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pizza paratha using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza paratha:
- Make ready of Dough.
- Take 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take as needed of Water.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Take of Filling.
- Take 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of corn.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion.
- Take 1/2 of grated carrot.
- Take 1 tsp of paneer chilli readymade powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready of Salt as per taste.
- Make ready As needed of Pizza gravy.
Pizza paratha is perfect for the times when you want to enjoy homemade pizza. This is also quick and easy recipe. Personalize your pizza with your favorite toppings. You can serve this for lunch, snack, or especially good for kids lunch box.
Steps to make Pizza paratha:
- In a mixing bowl take flour, add ½ tsp of salt and add little water at a time and knead soft and smooth dough. I used almost 1 cup of water in kneading the dough..
- Now take some oil in your hands and smoothen the dough little bit..
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 15-20 minutes..
- In a meanwhile take another mixing bowl and mix together cheese, bell peppers, onions, corns, Italian herbs, paneer chilli powder, black pepper, chilli flakes, pizza sauce and little salt and keep it aside..
- After 20 minutes, take small portion of the dough and roll it to a big chapatti. Make two chapttis..
- On first chaptti, Spread cheese mixture on the chaptti..
- Then cover it with the second chaptti. And secure the edges.
- Heat the frying pan. When it is hot gentle place the paratha on the pan. Cook both the sides until golden brown.
- Repeat the steps again.ğ.
- You can also put it in a perheated oven and bake for 2 minutes at 220°C..
This is also my grandkids favorite. Take the whole wheat flour in a wide bowl and add some salt to it. Knead it to a soft dough with required water. Apply little oil on top, cover and rest it for a while. To make the pizza sauce, heat a pan under medium flame.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pizza paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!