Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Your Favourite Local Restaurants Delivered Hurtig og effektiv levering af mad fra byens lækreste restauranter. Følg din ordre på et kort via GPS.
Evenly spread the olive oil and tomato sauce. This recipe will show you how to make classic Neapolitan Pizza Margherita – Easy and delicious! Lift the rounds onto two floured baking sheets.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, delicious basic pizza margherita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Your Favourite Local Restaurants Delivered Hurtig og effektiv levering af mad fra byens lækreste restauranter. Følg din ordre på et kort via GPS.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook delicious basic pizza margherita using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita:
- Prepare of For the pizza crust:.
- Make ready 220 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 150 ml of Cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Take of For the sauce:.
- Get 4 tbsp of of sauce from Pizza sauce.
- Take of Toppings:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get 100 grams of Easy melting type cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- Make ready 12 of Fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sliced tomato.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Put another baking sheet or an upturned baking tray in the oven on the top shelf. Smooth sauce over bases with the back of a spoon. Scatter with cheese and tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil and season. This is the simplest Italian pizza and my favorite.
Instructions to make Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita:
- Put all the ingredients for the pizza dough into a bowl and knead with your right hand..
- When the dough starts to come together and no longer sticks to the bowl, take it out onto a floured work surface, and knead for about 5 minutes with both hands..
- Cover with a clean, damp cloth (wring it out very well) and leave at room temperature for around 10 minutes..
- When it's ready, the dough should look shiny and smooth; when you pinch it, it should be about as soft as your earlobe..
- Dust a dry cutting board with a small amount of flour. Place the dough on the cutting board and cut it in half with a pastry scraper or a knife..
- Use the palm of your hand to roll the dough into a ball..
- Dust a large container with flour and place the dough in it. Leaving enough space for the dough to expand, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 2-3 hours..
- Dust with flour and stretch out the dough to a diameter of about 20 cm. Then place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper..
- Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce over the dough. Top with 1/2 the toppings and drizzle on a little olive oil..
- Bake in a 250℃ oven for 10 minutes..
- When it's done baking, remove the pizza from the oven. All done..
Instead of using only mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, I tried adding melting type cheese too, which is easy to eat. Check out our margherita pizza with chorizo recipe for a fiery kick. Traditionally, margherita pizza has a thin and crispy crust and is topped only with tomato sauce, mozzarella, and fresh basil. It's a simple, yet flavorful vegetarian pizza! Top recipes ‹ › Closed Pizza Puff Pastry Calzone.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food delicious basic pizza margherita recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!