Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Order now on Deliveroo and track your food. Whether you fancy something new or an old favourite, Deliveroo has you covered.
Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute. Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust. Shrimp Scampi Cauliflower Crust Pizza- the famous "Shrimp Scampi" ingredients in pizza form and made low carb with a cauliflower crust.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Order now on Deliveroo and track your food. Whether you fancy something new or an old favourite, Deliveroo has you covered.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Prepare 1 of medium sized head cauliflower.
- Take 2 of Large eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1/4 cup of Parmesan shredded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get of For the pizza topping.
- Get of I tsp olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Get 1/4 of of white wine (I used Casal Garcia).
- Prepare 1 of lemon zest and juice.
- Make ready 1 lb of peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal).
- Make ready 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 of chopped parsley.
Healthy, fresh and full of flavor! Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. After a quick broil, the shrimp will be piping hot, the cheese will be. Shrimp scampi cauliflower crust pizza made easily using a frozen cauliflower crust.
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Instructions Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater..
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out..
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry..
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness..
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute..
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza..
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
This pizza topping combination is flavorful and satisfying! It's no secret, I love Trader Joe's. Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides. Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet. Add olive oil, oregano, mozzarella, and shrimp.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!