Ellie's HEALTHY naan bread pizza🙂. Spread the Tomato puree on the naan breads. Add the chicken, chopped chilli/jalapeños and a sprinkle of cheese. The easiest way to get Tags: easy pizza crust, healthy pizza, naan pizza.
This is my (Stephanie) favorite kind of pizza and can be so versatile with ingredients. Try it and there's no going back. Load delicious naan bread up with all your favourite healthy toppings for a weeknight dinner that is a whole Place your naan bread on the prepared tray.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ellie's healthy naan bread pizza🙂. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spread the Tomato puree on the naan breads. Add the chicken, chopped chilli/jalapeños and a sprinkle of cheese. The easiest way to get Tags: easy pizza crust, healthy pizza, naan pizza.
Ellie's HEALTHY naan bread pizza🙂 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ellie's HEALTHY naan bread pizza🙂 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ellie's healthy naan bread pizza🙂 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ellie's HEALTHY naan bread pizza🙂:
- Get 4 of spring onions chopped.
- Prepare 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomatoe puree.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of mixed dried herbs.
- Make ready 4 of reduced fat mini naan breads.
- Make ready 150 g of boneless Roast chicken breasts sliced.
- Get 50 g of reduced fat cheese greated.
- Make ready 12 of cherry tomatoes quarted.
- Prepare 1/4 of cucumber finely cut.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion finely cut.
- Take 1 tsp of green chilli finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of coriander finely cut.
Spread each naan bread with tomato paste and sprinkle with. Breakfast Naan Pizzas for Easter (or Anytime!) This past weekend wasn't so successful for me in the kitchen. A white pizza sauce made with garlic and oil graces leftover naan and is topped off with green onions, black olives and shrimp for a quick and easy pizza night or a stunning appetizer tray. Using naan instead of other store bought Naan Pizza.
Instructions to make Ellie's HEALTHY naan bread pizza🙂:
- Chop the green chilli, chicken and cheese..
- Place the mini naan breads on a baking trays..
- Spread the Tomato puree on the naan breads..
- Add the chicken, chopped chilli/jalapeños and a sprinkle of cheese. Bake for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Just a tip… you can add any ingredient onto the pizzas like salami.
- The oven also needs to be on at 180 degrees.
If you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner that the whole family will love, then I've got Pizza is always a hit around here and this one is easily modified for different palates of the family.. Naan – easy naan bread recipe using a cast-iron skillet. Soft, puffy with brown blisters just like Indian restaurants. This is the best recipe online! My recipe is quick and easy, fail-proof and cooked on a skillet.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ellie's healthy naan bread pizza🙂 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!