Crock Pot Freezer Meal Creamy Ranch Chicken. First off this makes TWO meals. I 'm writing two sets of directions. See how much your family can save with meal prepping and using freezer to crockpot meals.
We love carrot and potato meals, throw in chicken and a creamy ranch sauce and. #crockpotMeals #crockpotrecipes #quickcrockpotmeals #cookingshow #howtouseacrockpot (Crock Pot) Creamy Ranch Chicken (recipe) Hi everyone! Because I love chicken, potatoes, and easy meals, I decided to make this yummy Creamy Ranch Chicken meal in my crock pot. Chicken Crock pot Dinner: Main Course Dishes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot freezer meal creamy ranch chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
First off this makes TWO meals. I 'm writing two sets of directions. See how much your family can save with meal prepping and using freezer to crockpot meals.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal Creamy Ranch Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Crock Pot Freezer Meal Creamy Ranch Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crock pot freezer meal creamy ranch chicken using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal Creamy Ranch Chicken:
- Take 1 can of Cream of Celery Soup.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Potato Soup.
- Take 8 of Chicken Breast.
- Take 2 of packets Ranch Dressing Mix.
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes. This extremely easy recipe for Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is the best comfort food meal, easy enough to cook for dinner guests, and will leave your house smelling. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site dedicated to all things slow cooking!
Instructions to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal Creamy Ranch Chicken:
- First off this makes TWO meals. I'm writing two sets of directions. See step 2-6 for ready to make meal & one freezer meal. Skip to step 7- 13 for two freezer meals..
- Combine both cream of soups and both ranch dressing packets in a mixing bowl. Mix Well..
- Divide mixture in half by placing one half of the mixture in your crock pot, and dump the remaing half of the mixture into an 1 gallon sized ziploc freezer bag..
- Place 4 chicken breast into crock pot and add the other 4 chicken breast into the ziploc bag containing the ranch mixture..
- Set crock pot setting to low and cook for 8 hours. Seal and lable the freezer bag with the name of dish, date, and cooking time. Freeze immediately! (for directions on how to cook this meal later, skip to step 11).
- After chicken is cooked, shread, or cut into chunks. Serve over rice OR with a baked potato & veggies on the side. Enjoy!.
- Divide mixture between the two ziploc freezer bags..
- Place 4 chicken breast into each bag containing the ranch mixture..
- Seal and lable the freezer bags with the name of dish, date, and cooking time. Freeze immediately!.
- When you are ready to cook one of your freezer meals, you first need to thaw the meal in the refrigerator for 24 hours (I always place my bag in the refrigerator to thaw the day before I plan to make it).
- Once meal has thawed, simply dump contents of bag into crock pot. Set crock pot to low and cook for 8 hours..
Then let me introduce you to this Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken! Note: We use referral links for the products we love. Creamy Ranch Chicken is a crock pot favorite of ours. Savory and creamy ranch chicken and veggies are cooked together for one delicious meal! This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your crockpot!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot freezer meal creamy ranch chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!