Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔. Chicken tenders with ranch are already an anytime favorite. Whether you're eating lunch with the kids, bringing an appetizer to game day, or maybe you're. A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe.
Shred the chicken place the chicken in a preheated pan add taco seasoning and little water till it is all covered then place chicken in a oiled baking dish. Add half of the chicken mixture out. Doritos Cool Ranch. ‹ › The AI-powered app that lets you dance like our Super Bowl stars.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken tenders with ranch are already an anytime favorite. Whether you're eating lunch with the kids, bringing an appetizer to game day, or maybe you're. A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe.
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔:
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Take of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning powder.
- Get 2 cups of coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Your browser does not support the video tag. This quick-and-easy Doritos® chicken cheese casserole is a guaranteed kid- and crowd-pleaser. When the weather starts to cool, there's no better time to head into the kitchen where you can recreate some of your grandmother's best Pour chicken mixture over crushed chips into the baking dish. The Best Ranch Doritos Recipes on Yummly
Steps to make Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking…….
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees…….
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs……
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊.
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese……..
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Cool Ranch Doritos Schnitzel, Chopped Parmesan Ranch Chicken Dorito Salad, Doritos Taco Salad. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Chicken with doritos, this is perfect idea! While chicken thighs are flavorful, they don't make nice plump pieces. Low prep sump and bake cool ranch chicken casserole topped with cool ranch doritos, so delicious and comforting!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!