Chicken Parmesan. My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Chicken Parmigiana (or Chicken Parmesan) – the great pub favourite has finally landed!
Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier!
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Chicken Parmigiana (or Chicken Parmesan) – the great pub favourite has finally landed!
Chicken Parmesan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Parmesan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Get 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour, or more if needed.
- Get 1 cup of olive oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of prepared tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated provolone cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season chicken thoroughly with salt and pepper..
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl and set aside. Mix bread crumbs and 1/2 cup Parmesan in a separate bowl, set aside..
- Place flour in a sifter or strainer; sprinkle over chicken breasts, evenly coating both sides. Dip flour coated chicken breast in beaten eggs. Transfer breast to breadcrumb mixture, pressing the crumbs into both sides. Repeat for each breast. Set aside breaded chicken breasts for about 15 minutes..
- Heat 1 cup olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat until it begins to shimmer. Cook chicken until golden, about 2 minutes on each side. The chicken will finish cooking in the oven..
- Place chicken in a baking dish and top each breast with about 1/3 cup of tomato sauce. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese on top and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 min..
Chicken parmesan is one of the most common Italian-American dishes and a ubiquitous menu item at family-style Italian restaurants. Chicken Parmesan and chicken Parmigiana are just different names for the same exact recipe. And, with a name like "chicken Parmigiana", you might assume that this recipe is Italian. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!