Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders. Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders are perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Baked chicken tenders coasted in a cheddar and bacon breadcrumb mixture. Sure to please the entire family!
Watch how you can spice up chicken fingers with panko, cheddar and crispy bacon. Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders are AMAZING! We love anything and everything with bacon and cheese and from now on, when a chicken My husband and I dipped them in sour cream ranch and it was awesome!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheddar bacon chicken tenders. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders are perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Baked chicken tenders coasted in a cheddar and bacon breadcrumb mixture. Sure to please the entire family!
Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheddar bacon chicken tenders using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders:
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of Progresso plain panko crispy bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz).
- Make ready 1 packages of or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon bits or pieces.
- Take 1 packages of (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded).
- Take 1 of Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired.
Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders are super tasty and perfect for the whole family! These chicken tenders are very filling and take weeknight chicken dinners to a whole new level! Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish. Crisp bacon, shredded cheddar cheese and crispy panko bread crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish.
Steps to make Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders:
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray..
- In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper..
Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish. Try this Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders recipe, or contribute your own. Dip chicken into egg and then place in breadcrumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken tender on cookie sheet. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheddar bacon chicken tenders recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!