Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Goujons. These coconut chicken goujons from Eat Well for Less are easy and affordable. It's the perfect finger food for parties or even as an after-school snack. How to cook Goan Chicken Xacuti, Goan Coconut Chicken Curry
Can I Make Chicken Goujons Ahead. In order to do this: Flour and bread the chicken tenders, then cover and refrigerate for. Justine shares her recipe for coconut crusted chicken goujons using delicious coconut oil!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, breaded curried coconut chicken goujons. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Goujons is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Goujons is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
These coconut chicken goujons from Eat Well for Less are easy and affordable. It's the perfect finger food for parties or even as an after-school snack. How to cook Goan Chicken Xacuti, Goan Coconut Chicken Curry
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breaded curried coconut chicken goujons using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Goujons:
- Get 3 of chicken breasts, sliced into long fat strips, fat trimmed,.
- Take 2 slices of stale bread,.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dessicated coconut,.
- Make ready 2 tsp of curry spice blend of your choice, I used a balti blend,.
- Make ready 2 tsp of coconut & lime powdered seasoning (optional),.
- Make ready of Salt for seasoning,.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get of Equipment needed:.
- Get 1 of blender or food processor.
This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user stargirltannu. Take your bread,coriander and pinch of salt and pepper and blend it in a blender or food processor. Blend it for just a few seconds till it turns to breadcrumb and make sure that your. Chicken fingers, also known as chicken tenders, chicken goujons, chicken strips, tendies, chicken fillets, or chucken fritter are chicken meat prepared from the pectoralis minor muscles of the animal.
Instructions to make Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Goujons:
- Preheat your oven to 160 (fan). Break the bread up and place in a blender and blitz until fine crumbs are made. Lay the crumbs out upon a lined baking sheet and bake for around 10-12 minutes until golden and crisp..
- On a plate mix together the breadcrumbs, dessicated coconut, a pinch of salt and the curry powder plus the coconut & lime seasoning if using it, (I used Sun Wah brand seasoning available to buy online)..
- Using tongs take the pieces of chicken one by one and coat completely in the beaten egg then the breadcrumb mix. Completely coat all over..
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan) and line a baking tray with foil. Bake the goujons in the oven for 20-25 mins (turning halfway through), until cooked and crispy. Serve up and enjoy! :).
These strips of white meat are located on either side of the breastbone, under the breast meat. These crispy goujons are so simple to make and taste really delicious! On a plate mix together the breadcrumbs, dessicated coconut, a pinch of salt and the curry powder plus the coconut & lime seasoning if using it. Coconut Chicken Strips Coconut Chicken Tenders Coconut Shrimp Baked Coconut Chicken Chicken These dijon mustard roasted chicken thighs are divine: the bread crumbs crisp up beautifully, and the herbs and lemon permeate the meat. One pack of raw chicken breast fillets.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food breaded curried coconut chicken goujons recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!