King Ranch Chicken. King Ranch chicken is a popular Tex-Mex casserole. Its name comes from King Ranch, one of the largest ranches in the United States, although the actual history of the dish is unknown and there is no direct connection between the dish and the ranch. The classic King Ranch chicken casserole is bursting with cheese, chicken, and pepper goodness.
This zesty King Ranch Casserole Recipe is packed with comfort, not canned soup! Spread a third of sauce over tortillas, then top with half the chicken and a third of cheese. King Ranch Chicken and Quinoa Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, king ranch chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
King Ranch chicken is a popular Tex-Mex casserole. Its name comes from King Ranch, one of the largest ranches in the United States, although the actual history of the dish is unknown and there is no direct connection between the dish and the ranch. The classic King Ranch chicken casserole is bursting with cheese, chicken, and pepper goodness.
King Ranch Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. King Ranch Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook king ranch chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make King Ranch Chicken:
- Prepare 4 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion, diced.
- Get 1 small of Green Bell Pepper,diced.
- Get 1 can of Sliced Black Olives, 2oz..
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, 10 3/4oz..
- Take 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup, 10 3/4oz..
- Get 1 can of Diced Tomatoes with green chilis and lime, 10oz., undrained.
- Take 5 of Corn Tortillas.
- Take 1 of Nacho Cheese Doritos, 10oz. bag.
- Make ready 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese, 8oz..
King Ranch Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I loved my old King Ranch Chicken recipe and have been trying to convert it to keto ever since I've been on this way of eating. Grab your FREE copy of one of our most popular and engaging activity packets! Whether you're in the classroom or keeping your little ones busy at home these days.
Steps to make King Ranch Chicken:
- Boil chicken in favorite seasonings. I use plenty of salt, pepper, sweet basil, paprika, creole, and 2 bay leaves. Boil x 20 min. or til done..
- In the meantime, dice onion and bell pepper. Mix with soups, tomatoes with juices, cilantro, and half of the olives..
- When chicken is done, remove from pot and cut or shred into bite sized pieces. Go ahead and preheat oven to 300°F. Add a small amount of pot juices into the chicken pieces and stir to moisten..
- Tear tortillas into bite sized wedges and line bottom of a 9 x 11 baking dish..
- Cover tortillas with half of the chicken pieces..
- Pour half of the soup mixture over chicken and sprinkle half of the cheese over this..
- Layer Doritos over cheese..
- Cover Dorito layer with remaining chicken and pour remaining soup mixture over this..
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 300°F x 20 min. When time is up, remove and turn oven off..
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese and olives over soup mixture to top off dish. Place back in turned off oven x 10 min. or until cheese is melted..
- Goes great with any vegetable, any rice, any bread, and don't forget your favorite beverage!.
See more ideas about king ranch chicken, ranch chicken, king ranch chicken casserole. This homemade king ranch casserole recipe is loaded with shredded chicken, cheese, tortillas, and a. This King Ranch chicken is a casserole made with layers of corn tortillas, creamy chicken, vegetables and cheese, all baked to bubbly perfection. An easy dinner option that's perfect for feeding a crowd! King Ranch Chicken is basically an enchilada casserole, but it's creamier than most.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food king ranch chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!