Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. This delicious and QUICK Oven Baked Chicken Recipe is not only juicy, but also has the BEST seasoning! Get perfect results every time following this simple.
How to bake chicken breast so that it comes out juicy? Cook it for a short time at a high temperature and it will emerge from the oven perfectly cooked! This Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe makes the best, easiest, juiciest chicken breasts, deliciously seasoned then baked to perfection!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, juicy oven baked chicken breast. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. This delicious and QUICK Oven Baked Chicken Recipe is not only juicy, but also has the BEST seasoning! Get perfect results every time following this simple.
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook juicy oven baked chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast:
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of brown sugar packed.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Make ready of 1 teaspoon dried oregano or thyme, parsley, rosemary.
- Make ready of 1 teaspoon salt or seasoned salt, Adobo or chicken salt for extra flavour).
- Prepare of 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Get of 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- Prepare of 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon chili powder or 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Take of 4 large chicken breasts.
- Take of 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Get of 3 tablespoons butter.
- Get of 2 cloves garlic minced.
- Get of 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley.
An easy weeknight meal that can be served along any side dish! Oven-Baked Bone-in Chicken Breasts are an easy and affordable way to feed your family a healthy and nutritious dinner. This cooking technique yields flavorful and tender chicken breasts that are remarkably juicy. If you're just starting on your cooking journey, chicken can sometimes seem a little.
Steps to make Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast:
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Using a meat mallet or rolling pin pound each chicken breast to 2cm at the thickest part. Make sure your fillets are all the same thickness to ensure even cooking..
- Combine sugar,paprika, oregano,salt,powders, pepper and chili.
- Transfer chicken to the pan and toss chicken in the seasoning.Drizzle with the oil and rub seasoning all over to evenly coat..
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F (75°C) using a meat thermometer..
- While chicken is in the oven melt butter in a small skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (30 seconds)and remove pan from heat. Stir in parsley then pour butter mixture over chicken in oven..
- Broil on high heat during the last 2-3 minutes of cooking until golden and crisp..
- Remove pan from oven transfer chicken to serving plates and let rest for 5 minutes..
- To serve drizzle pan juices over the chicken and garnish with freshly chopped parsley..
Perfectly baked chicken breasts that are juicy, tender, easy, and oh so flavorful! This is a recipe everyone should know how to master. Then, let them rest for a couple of minutes. Baked chicken breast can have the crisp, distinctive flavor of a perfectly cooked piece of chicken without the oils or fats necessary for pan-frying. There's nothing quite as satisfying as a juicy oven baked chicken breast.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food juicy oven baked chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!