Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac. Baked macaroni and cheese that's gorgeously creamy but made with no cream! Loaded up with chicken and broccoli so it's a complete meal. There's a whole giant head of broccoli in this.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn't healthy then the rest of you isn't going to be healthy too. Creamy, cheesy broccoli baked mac and cheese that keeps weeknights skinny and scrumptious!
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken-broccoli baked mac. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked macaroni and cheese that's gorgeously creamy but made with no cream! Loaded up with chicken and broccoli so it's a complete meal. There's a whole giant head of broccoli in this.
Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken-broccoli baked mac using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Make ready 500 g of Elbow Macaroni -.
- Make ready 1 of Whole Boiled Chicken breast.
- Get 2 heads of Broccoli – w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli).
- Take 3 big of Red Bell peppers.
- Make ready 2 of big stalk Celery -.
- Get 2 of Large Red onion.
- Take 4 of big cloves – Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Onion leaks – big stalk.
- Get 1 1/2 Cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salted butter.
- Take 1 cup of Cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose cream.
- Take 200 g of Tomato sauce.
- Get 150 g of Tomato paste.
- Take of To taste:.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of All-in-one seasoning.
- Get of Oregano/Italian seasoning.
- Take of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper/Chili powder.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
Both kids and grown-up kids will gobble up this This easy broccoli mac 'n cheese is perfect alongside your favorite comfort foods, and makes a simple side to pair with a grocery store rotisserie chicken. This rich and creamy baked mac and cheese with a delicious cheese sauce and crunchy, buttery breadcrumb topping is a decadent treat that takes comfort food. This mac-n-cheese casserole is everything a mac cheese should be—rich and cheesy—and includes a healthy sprinkling of broccoli florets. Broccoli has two great loves—cheddar and black pepper—of which this dish takes full advantage.
Steps to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and broccoli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli).
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces..
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside..
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat..
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well..
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all-purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together..
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins..
It's like broccoli cheddar soup, but in mac cheese form. Broccoli—just like pasta—makes a tasty pairing with sharp Cheddar. Here, we've combined all three ingredients for a homey casserole in a cast-iron skillet. Cheese-filled tortellini and a chopped pecan topping add extra flavor to kid-friendly Pasta-Chicken-Broccoli Bake, while broccoli and red bell pepper contribute pops of color throughout this one-dish meal. It's a delicious broccoli macaroni pasta bake with dairy-free easy vegan cheese sauce and healthy veggies that can easily be made nut-free & gluten-free!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken-broccoli baked mac recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!