Pizza Braid. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
Finish with the remaining cheese and Italian seasoning. Fold the strips of dough over the filling, alternating sides. Spread the pizza sauce down the center of the dough.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pizza braid. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza Braid is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pizza Braid is something which I have loved my entire life.
Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pizza braid using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Braid:
- Take 1 of tube refrigerated pizza crust dough, any type or brand.
- Take 1 jar of pizza sauce, any kind.
- Take 1 bag of sliced pepperoni.
- Take 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of Topping:.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- Take dash of garlic powder.
- Take dash of Italian seasoning.
Top it with some of the cheese and then the pepperoni. Add the rest of the cheese and sprinkle the oregano over the top. To make the braid start at one end. Fold one strip at an angle over the filling and pinch it where it meets the bottom dough to hold it in place.
Steps to make Pizza Braid:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread pizza crust out on baking sheet. Top with generous amount of pizza sauce followed by pepperonis in a single layer and then cheese. (I doubled recipe)..
- Using kitchen scissors cut strips along both sides of pizza dough..
- Fold strips together over top of pizza and gently push together..
- Combine melted butter and seasonings and brush generously over top..
- Baked 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cut into single serve strips with pizza cutter and serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Enjoy!.
Get Pizza Braid Recipe from Food Network. Twisted and packed with sauce, cheese and pepperoni, this pepperoni bread gives cheese-stuffed pizza a run for its money. A pizza braid is very kid-friendly, easy on the wallet and extremely simple to make. My aunt and cousin first introduced me to them and I've been hooked ever since. The possibilities are endless of the varieties you could make (check out the Apple Dessert Braid!), but the Spread pizza sauce over cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pizza braid recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!