Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. And so, our latest BBQ love: Chicken Drumsticks with Homemade BBQ Sauce. Tender BBQ chicken is a special kind of comfort food. There's just nothing like that smoky sweet flavor, and the way it caramelizes and crisps on the outside of the chicken as it cooks.
I changed up the cooking process though due to time. Home » Main Courses » Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. These Baked chicken drumsticks are so crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and easy to make.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
And so, our latest BBQ love: Chicken Drumsticks with Homemade BBQ Sauce. Tender BBQ chicken is a special kind of comfort food. There's just nothing like that smoky sweet flavor, and the way it caramelizes and crisps on the outside of the chicken as it cooks.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray.
- Make ready of Homemade BBQ Sauce:.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Prepare of Salt – Black Pepper.
Made with a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce, it is the perfect chicken recipe to serve your guests all year round. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks cooked in an easy homemade BBQ sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection! An easy recipe that's always a Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce. One of my favorites food recipes.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
These Sticky Chicken Drumsticks are full of flavour! I've used some interesting ingredients in this recipe, but trust me, you and your family will love them. These are the easiest BBQ Chicken Drumsticks! Drumsticks simmer in a quick homemade bbq sauce before being griledl for color and caramelization. Whether having a low-key barbecue or just looking for a delicious uncomplicated weeknight meal, this recipe for bbq chicken drumsticks is.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!