Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside. This keto low carb kimchi cauliflower fried rice has all the flavors of the traditional dish without all the carbs! So, if love kimchi and kimchi fried.
It leave you full with your cravings satisfied! Keto Chicken, Mushroom and Kale Casserole. Chicken Paprika with Sour Cream Gravy For a satisfying main, serve this chicken with cauliflower rice, a fresh green salad or roasted vegetables.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside. This keto low carb kimchi cauliflower fried rice has all the flavors of the traditional dish without all the carbs! So, if love kimchi and kimchi fried.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- Prepare 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- Get 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
In this great keto-friendly recipe you are using baking powder to add extra crispiness to the skin on. Chicken breast is typically the most expensive cut, but some people prefer the mild taste of breast meat over the darker cuts of meat like thighs and Chicken breasts can be prepared in many ways — on the grill, in a skillet, in the oven, or in an Instant Pot. Chicken and rice is a famously comforting dish, but it's always more than these apparently simple ingredients especially when making it keto. Although the rice is essential here, the chicken is still kind of the star of the show.
Instructions to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
Today I'm sharing my favorite keto chicken breast recipes that will be sure to satisfy you and your family. Full of keto-friendly ingredients, this easy creamy chicken and vegetable bake is a delicious dinner that won't ruin your diet. Drain and discard excess liquid from chicken mixture, if necessary. Transfer mixture to a large baking dish. Pour sauce on top and add grated Cheddar cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!