Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb). Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them! There is almost nothing worse then a dried out meatball hidden under a sauce. Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible.
This dish is so versatile- make it as an appetizer, a snack on game. These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked chicken meatballs(low carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them! There is almost nothing worse then a dried out meatball hidden under a sauce. Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked chicken meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Get 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Get Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- Prepare Tsp. of Black pepper.
- Take of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Make ready 1 of raw egg for binding.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week! Yes, on keto the fat is ok, however sometimes you may have a day where you are closing in on your fat and calorie goal for the day and. Low-carb meatballs are perfect to add to soups, stews and pasta dishes. Keto Chicken Meatballs are a tasty healthy meatlball alternative to beef meatballs and. umm… hello! … BAKED!!
Steps to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
These low-carb Keto Meatballs freeze perfectly so. Low Carb Chicken Feta Meatballs to be exact. A versatile recipe that can be added to various sides or even served as an appetiser. Chicken & Feta Cheese Meatballs Recipe – Low-Carb (Keto) Juicy and Delicious. A low carb and gluten free meatball recipe based on the classic French recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!