Pizza Siew Pao. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Pizza Siew Pao is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world.
Pizza Siew Pao is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful. To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza siew pao. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Pizza Siew Pao is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world.
Pizza Siew Pao is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pizza Siew Pao is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pizza siew pao using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Siew Pao:
- Get of Outer Crust.
- Prepare 200 grams of all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Make ready 75 ml of milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get 2 of Sausages (or other prefered filling like pepperoni or pineapple-and-chicken).
- Make ready of cheese.
- Prepare of Pizza Sauce.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 small of egg (for brushing).
These are a combination of Chinese (Siew Pao biscuit crust) and Western (pizza!) cuisine. Pizza Siew Pao all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting • butter • milk • baking powder • of salt • Sausages (or other prefered filling like pepperoni or pineapple-and-chicken) • cheese • Pizza Sauce Seremban, a town in Malaysia is famous for its siu pau. Seremban siu pau is a popular dim sum dish. The pau has a filling of barbecued pork wrapped in a pastry made up of an oil and water dough.
Steps to make Pizza Siew Pao:
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl..
- Rub in the butter with fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- Add in milk tablespoon by tablespoon and knead into a rough dough..
- Tip onto floured counter and continue kneading till smooth, adding flour and milk if the dough is too wet or too dry. Be careful not to overwork it..
- Pick out a small piece of dough and, with a rolling pin, roll it out on a flour surface to get a thin circle 8cm in diameter..
- Spread a teaspoon of sauce on the circle of dough, then place sausage (or other fillings) and cheese..
- Seal the dough closed with wei fingertips. Twist the top a little so that it stays sealed..
- Brush the tops with a little egg..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180℃, or until a nice light brown..
The siew pau skin in this recipe is light and crispy with many flaky layers. However, don't look too closely at my pleating as I stink at it. Roll up into a cylinder, then turn on its side and flatten. Piggy Char Siew Pao using this recipe. Added some red rice powder to get the pink and red colour.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pizza siew pao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!