Chicken fajitas pizza. Sprinkle pizza pan with semolina flour and press dough into pan. Remove from oven and scatter chicken over crust, spoon salsa over chicken, spread vegetable mixture over that, and finally, top with cheese. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication. Roll out the pizza dough and place on a pizza baking pan, or a pizza stone. In a large skillet, saute the onion and pepper in the olive oil until onion is slightly caramelized.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken fajitas pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken fajitas pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken fajitas pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.
Sprinkle pizza pan with semolina flour and press dough into pan. Remove from oven and scatter chicken over crust, spoon salsa over chicken, spread vegetable mixture over that, and finally, top with cheese. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajitas pizza using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken fajitas pizza:
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1 medium of Red bell pepper.
- Take 1 medium of orange bell pepper.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of mexican style shredded cheese.
- Take 1 large of pizza crust (homemade is perferred).
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion.
Season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Add shredded chicken and toss everything together. Prick dough several times with a fork. In a large skillet, saute chicken in remaining oil until no longer pink.
Steps to make Chicken fajitas pizza:
- Brown the chicken pieces until no pink is left.
- Sautee the bell peppers and onions together until slightly tender.
- Mix the fajitas seasoning as directed on package and add to onion/pepper mix..
- Add chicken pieces to the bell pepper mix.
- Add shredded cheese to the pizza dough and top with chicken and bell peppers (you can add pizza sauce if desired, or just top with sour cream).
- Bake at 400°F Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until golden crust.
Add the onions, peppers, chili powder, garlic powder and remaining salt; cook until. Stir in chili powder, salt, and garlic powder. Remove from skillet, and set aside. This chicken fajita pizza may look involved, but in fact it couldn't be an easier or more delicious way to celebrate next Saturday's Mexican-American holiday! Just toss some cut-up chicken in a marinade of olive oil, lime juice and spices, pan fry it, and plop it on a pizza crust with your favorite salsa as the sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken fajitas pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!