Taco Pizza. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway.
Sprinkle with seasoned beef and top with cheddar cheese. Place the prepared pizza curst on a baking sheet. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, taco pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway.
Taco Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Taco Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Pizza:
- Get 2 packages of Betty Crocker pizza crust mix.
- Get 1 of as needed Ortega taco sauce (mild).
- Prepare 1/2 can of Refried beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Old El Paso taco seasoning mix.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Mexican taco cheese (Kraft).
- Get 1 of Jalapeño slices, jarred (Mt. Olive).
- Prepare 1 of Banana peppers rings (Mt. Olive).
Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts.
Instructions to make Taco Pizza:
- Cook and season ground beef according to taco seasoning mix instructions..
- Lightly spray cookie sheet or pizza pan with No Stick spray. Pre-heat oven and prepare crust according to package instructions. Press pizza dough on pan of choice..
- Spread taco sauce evenly over dough. Layer with refried beans, ground beef, and cheese. Then top with jalapeños and banana peppers to taste..
- Cook 12-17 mins or until crust is golden brown..
- Tip: After baking pizza, add chopped tomatoes, lettuce, hot sauce, and crushed Doritos for additional flavor.
Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese. Cover the pizza with shredded cheese. While the cheese topping is melting: Prepare your diced tomatoes and shredded cheese. Optional: have other favorite taco toppings, get those ready too! Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food taco pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!