Biscuit Pizza. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway.
Spread pizza sauce over biscuit dough. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over sauce. Add pepperoni and green onions to top of pizza.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, biscuit pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway.
Biscuit Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Biscuit Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook biscuit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Biscuit Pizza:
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese (your choice, l used Colby Jack).
- Prepare of Mushrooms (you can use fresh or canned mushrooms) l used canned).
- Get of Pepperoni (Any kind or brand you like) l used the Kroger brand).
- Prepare of Canadian Bacon (Any kind or brand you like) l used Hormel.
- Prepare of Black Olives (Any kind you like or prefer) l used whole black.
- Get of Pineapple (Tidbits work great, or you can use slices) Use Tidbit.
- Prepare of Marinara Sauce (Or you can use Pizza Sauce).
- Make ready of Italian Seasoning (Just enough to sprinkle all over your dough).
- Make ready of Biscuits (Four cans of Biscuits make Four Medium Pizzas).
- Make ready of Cooking Spray (Pam or any Cooking Spray of your Choice).
If there is one thing my family loves it is PIZZA!! If I tell the kids we are having pizza for dinner the kids scream with joy. However, I hate having the same old pizza over and over, so this easy recipe really jazzes pizza night up. Our kids love biscuit pizzas and I bet yours will too!
Instructions to make Biscuit Pizza:
- You need four oven safe circle oven pans, (l used the circle cake pan and a glass pie pan).
- Spray bottom insides with the cooking spray..
- Next after pressing all the biscuits from one pan into the bottom of one baking dish, take your Italian seasoning and sprinkle it all over the biscuit dough crusts. Put in oven to bake. Keep an eye on your pizza dough, while it's baking, you don't want to burn your pízza biscuit dough. Take your biscuit dough out of the oven after it's slightly brown. If you don't bake the pizza crust it will be doughy. Or you can do what I do and bake the whole pizza and crust on broil. But watch the pizza.
- Take pizza out of the oven and let cool. When half the pizza biscuit dough is somewhat cooled, take your tablespoon and put the sauce on the biscuit pizza crust. Put tablespoon fulls all over until the biscuit pizza dough is covered with the sauce..
- Next, arrange all the toppings according to how you like them, and to your liking and expectation. I put a handful of cheese on my pizzas. And then I arrange the toppings the way l like them on the biscuit pizza..
- Finally, zap the whole biscuit pizza in the microwave for three to four minutes before cutting biscuit pizza into slices. Pizza should be done. Let the pizza cool before serving. It may be hot, so be careful not to burn your mouth. ENJOY when cooled, and please let me know what you think. Thanks!.
This biscuit pizza recipe is a winner all around, because the kids can make it with. Make a batch of fast and easy biscuit dough. Spread the dough onto a greased pizza pan, cookie sheet, or cast iron pan. Spread shredded cheese on top of sauce. Keep an eye on the biscuit pizza so it does not burn.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food biscuit pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!