Baked Macaroni. Book Holiday Rentals with Stayz and Save. Best Deals on Furniture, Exercise and More! Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender.
This Baked Macaroni Recipe is like a cross between the classic mac and cheese and another pasta dish: lasagna. Just as cheese and elbow macaroni are important to this recipe, meat and other vegetables make it a more filling and nutritious dish, for consumers young and old! Another important aspect of this Baked Macaroni is the Mornay sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked macaroni. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Book Holiday Rentals with Stayz and Save. Best Deals on Furniture, Exercise and More! Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender.
Baked Macaroni is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Macaroni is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked macaroni using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Macaroni:
- Get 1 lb of macaroni noodles.
- Get 8 slices of bacon.
- Make ready 4 C of tomato-meat sauce.
- Prepare 2 C of mozzarella pizza cheese blend.
- Take 2 of roasted red bell peppers; medium dice.
- Prepare 2 of lemons; zested.
- Prepare 1 T of crushed pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 oz of fresh oregano; minced.
Mornay sauce is made up of a combination of various. Baked Macaroni with cheese topping is hearty and tasty. This Filipino-style pasta dish is perfect for serving a large crowd and sure to be a hit!. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified.
Steps to make Baked Macaroni:
- Variations; Parsley, extra virgin olive oil, spinach, arugula, roasted or raw bell peppers, slivered or roasted garlic, sun dried tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, leeks, eggplant, fennel, bacon, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, thyme, basil, pancetta, diced tomatoes, white pepper, peppercorn melange, red wine, red wine vinegar, sherry, balsamic, thyme, Italian seasoning, asiago, ricotta, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, heavy cream, asparagus, shallots, red onion, yellow onion, Vidalia onion, pearl onions, flavored olive oils.
- Cook macaroni noodles until al dente. Drain. Drizzle with olive oil to coat the noodles..
- Bring tomato-meat sauce to a simmer in a seperate saucepot..
- Lay bacon flat on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 ° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat bacon dry with paper towels. Reserve bacon fat for another use..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine noodles, tomato-meat sauce, crushed pepper flakes, roasted bell peppers, and oregano. Mix together..
- Transfer to an large casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Sprinkle bacon, lemon zest, and cheese across the top,.
- Bake uncovered at 400º for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly..
This Macaroni Pasta Bake is easy to make with ground beef, marinara sauce, pasta and cheese. Use elbow macaroni or any short pasta shape in this comforting baked pasta casserole. Keyword baked pasta, easy pasta recipes, pasta bake. Boil macaroni according to package direction. Strain macaroni and toss in the sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baked macaroni recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!