Almost Famous BBQ Chicken Pizza. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Almost-Famous Barbecue Chicken Pizza recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Bookmark this recipe to cookbook online. Directions Brush a large bowl with olive oil.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, almost famous bbq chicken pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
Almost Famous BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Almost Famous BBQ Chicken Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook almost famous bbq chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almost Famous BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Make ready 1 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing..
- Prepare 1/2 lb of prepared pizza dough, at room temperature..
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plus 2 tablespoons dark barbeque sauce.
- Get 1 of 8-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 of kosher salt and groundblack pepper.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of grated smoked gouda cheese (about 3 ounces).
- Make ready 2/3 cup of grated part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 3 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 small of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 of fresh cilantro for topping.
Shape the pizza dough into a ball, add it to the bowl and turn to coat with the oil. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and set aside. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. BBQ chicken pizza is so popular these days that we never stop to think who created this delicious creation.
Instructions to make Almost Famous BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Brush a large bowl with olive oil. Shape the pizza dough into a ball, add it to the bowl and turn to coat with the oil. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place, 30 to 40 minutes..
- Position racks in the upper third and middle of the oven. Place a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on the top rack and preheat the oven to 425° for at least 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, lay out a sheet of parchment paper and brush with olive oil. Transfer the ball of dough to the parchment and roll it out into a 10-inch round, stretching it with your hands as needed. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil, cover with another piece of parchment and set aside to let rise slightly,about 30 minutes..
- While the dough rises, mix 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a small bowl. Put the chicken in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and brush with the barbecue sauce mixture. Bake on the middle oven rack until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Let cool, then cut into 1/2-inch cubes..
- Uncover the dough and spread with the remainingn1/3 cup barbeque sauce, leaving a 3/4-inch border. Top with the chicken, Gouda, mozzarella and red onion. Slide the pizza (on the parchment) onto a pizza Peel or another inverted baking sheet, then slide onto the hot stone or baking sheet; bake until the cheese melts and the crust is golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro..
Whether you agree with this unlikely combination or not, you have to give credit to the creator of such an odd pairing. If you believed BBQ chicken pizza was a new, millennial creation, you were wrong! Place the prepared pizza dough or crust on a pizza pan, then spread about ½ cup BBQ sauce over the surface. Add the cheese, BBQ chicken, sliced jalapeños, and sliced onion to the pizza. Related recipes like Almost-Famous Barbecue Chicken Pizza Recipe
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food almost famous bbq chicken pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!