Eggplant pizza. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
For his pizza, Geoffrey Selling broils the eggplant instead of frying it in a lot of oil to lower the fat. But he coats the eggplant with commercial olive-oil spray, and we are reluctant users. Eggplant is a great vehicle for flavor.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, eggplant pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Eggplant pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggplant pizza using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant pizza:
- Take of To marinate and grill the eggplant slices.
- Take 6 slices of big sized eggplants or brinjal(used half of 360 gms).
- Make ready As needed of Garlic powder enough to sprinkle on the brinjal.
- Prepare slices of Small amount of Salt to sprinkle on the brinjal.
- Make ready as required of Olive oil enough to brush the slices and to brush the griddle.
- Prepare of For topping.
- Make ready as required of Pizza sauce.
- Take as required of Pizza processed cheese (Amul / Britannia) or any you prefer.
- Make ready 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare as required of Fresh Basil chopped or Italian seasoning.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped fresh Chillies (optional).
- Prepare as per need of Chopped Jalepenos.
- Get as required of Sliced olives.
- Get as per taste of Chilli flakes.
It's pretty mild on its own so it pairs really well with complex flavors, making it a great base for a recipe! Don't get me wrong I love a traditional pizza, but for cheese goodness that you can eat MORE of, try these eggplant pizzas. Place the eggplant slices evenly in the dish. Mix the oil, garlic, basil, and oregano and drizzle over the eggplant evenly.
Instructions to make Eggplant pizza:
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and olive oil on the slices and evenly spread with the help of your fingers on both sides. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes. By that time chop and slice the topping ingredients..
- Grate the cheese. Now heat a griddle, brush it with olive oil and grill the slices till they are done on low flame,just cover it so that it cooks faster and grills evenly and doesn't burn..
- Once done apply pizza sauce and top it with cheese and all ingredients and microwave it till the cheese melts. Serve while it's still hot/ warm. Top with more basil or seasoning as per your taste. Bon Appetit!!!.
Start by brushing your eggplant slices with olive oil, and sprinkling with salt and pepper. This is a higher temp than other eggplant pizza recipes, making the roasting step take just fifteen minutes in the oven. Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil and season with pepper. Toss the peppers with a little olive oil. Arrange eggplant rounds on a baking sheet;lightly coat with olive oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food eggplant pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!