Idli burger. Rinse oil in the bowl using a clean cotton cloth or oil spreading brush and keep it aside. Try idli burger and impart a novelty in your daily routine. The idlis are placed in the burger buns along with chutneys and chopped veggies and enjoyed as a quick snack or healthy breakfast.
Slice the Idli into half going horizontal. In a wok heat up the oil then lower the flame. Fry the mustard seeds till it.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, idli burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rinse oil in the bowl using a clean cotton cloth or oil spreading brush and keep it aside. Try idli burger and impart a novelty in your daily routine. The idlis are placed in the burger buns along with chutneys and chopped veggies and enjoyed as a quick snack or healthy breakfast.
Idli burger is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Idli burger is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have idli burger using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Idli burger:
- Prepare 6 of idlis.
- Make ready 4 tsp of pizza sauce.
- Take 3 of sliced tomato.
- Prepare 3 of thinly sliced onion.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of For tikki -.
- Make ready 2 of boiled potatoes,.
- Make ready 1 of carrot,.
- Get 1/4 cup of peas.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get Pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get of As required Oil for shallow fry.
Alpa shared a recipe of Idli Burger on her YouTube channel 'Something's Cooking With Alpa'. You just have to make use of some leftover idlis and fry them to use in place of burger buns. To up the nutritional quotient of your meal, you. Welcome to LinasFlavours.com, the aromatic and flavourful world of Indian cuisine.
Instructions to make Idli burger:
- Take a tawa and grease with oil than put idlis crisp idlis till golden brown, make sure they're crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Apply pizza sauce on each side of the idlis..
- Boil potatoes, carrot and peas,drain water and allow them to cool.
- Take a pan,put oil in it saute onion, green chilli, ginger garlic paste, turmeric and red chilli powder,garam masala, saute for couple of minutes and then let it cool.Mash the vegetables, add coriander leaves and salt to taste, mix well.
- Make tikkis they are about same sizes the idlis. Shallow fry tikkis till golden brown.
- Place the tikkis in the middle and then add onion and tomato slices sandwiching the tikkis. Idli burger ready to serve..
Our free Indian vegetarian recipes will help you to cook step by step healthy delicious rich-flavoured dishes like variety of North Indian Recipes, Punjabi Recipes, South Indian Recipes, Gujarati Recipes, Bengali Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes, Thai Recipes, Indo Chinese Recipes, and Kerala Recipes. Roast these idli slices lightly on a non-stick pan. Spread some ketchup on the bottom idli slice. Place a slice of tomato and salad cucumber followed by a cutlet. Again place a tomato slice and salad cucumber over it.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food idli burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!