Mushroom Cheese Burger. In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, onion, oregano, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Top each burger with a slice of cheese.
Take a piece of clear plastic wrap and wrap it around the mushroom burger, twisting the sides like a piece of candy to release all of the air. Best Ever Mushroom Cheese Burger Fold the cheese into quarters and place in the centre of the mushrooms. Dust with flour, coat with egg and coat in panko crumbs.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mushroom cheese burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Cheese Burger is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mushroom Cheese Burger is something that I have loved my entire life.
In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, onion, oregano, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Top each burger with a slice of cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mushroom cheese burger using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Cheese Burger:
- Take 2 of burger buns.
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- Take of Sliced tomatoes.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of Olives.
- Take 4-5 tsp of Sweet corns.
- Prepare 4-6 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 1 cup of Mushrooms, diced or chopped.
- Make ready 5-8 of broccoli florets (small size).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready of Mixed herbs.
- Get of Cheese slices (as per your taste).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pizza/pasta sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sandwich spread.
- Make ready of Fresh Lemon juice.
Fry the mushroom until golden brown all over. Drain mushroom on a paper towel-lined plate and season with sea salt flakes. In a dry pan, grill the cut side of the brioche buns. Big, juicy Swiss Mushroom Burgers are a mighty vegetarian burger that at first glance, looks like a beef burger!
Instructions to make Mushroom Cheese Burger:
- Marinate some sliced onions, with 1 tsp of lemon juice, pinch of salt and red chilli powder. Meanwhile, heat 1 tsp of oil in pan on medium low flame. Add burger buns; cook until crisp and lightly browned (each side)..
- Heat 1 or 1 1/2 tsp of oil in pan. Add add chopped onions, garlic, mushrooms, broccoli florets. Sauté them for few seconds..
- Add salt, pepper, 1 1/2 tbsp of pizza/pasta sauce..
- Add 2-3 tbsp of water. Mix well & Cover the lid. And turn off the flame..
- At one side of bun, spread some sauce then add marinated onions, sautéed veggies, olives..
- Sprinkle mixed herbs, add sliced Tomatoes, cheese slice. Cover it with another bun..
- Heat 1/2 or 1 tsp of oil in pan (medium low flame). Then add the filled burger. Let it heat for few seconds. Cover the pan with lid and turn off the flame..
- Your Delicious mushroom and Cheese burger is ready..
Faster to make than my signature Veggie Burgers, large mushrooms are roasted with garlic butter, topped with Swiss cheese then stuffed into fully loaded soft rolls. Excellent use of portobello and BBQ Flat Mushrooms. Make sure not to overcook your burgers. Our Mushroom Swiss Burger Recipe is a show-stopping gourmet burger filled with delicious caramelized onions and mushrooms, and Swiss cheese!. One bite of this Swiss mushroom burger, and we guarantee you'll fall in love.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mushroom cheese burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!