Simple pizza recipe. Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on.
For the sauce, peel and finely slice the garlic, then pick the basil leaves and finely chop the stalks. Make and knead the pizza dough: Add the flour, salt, sugar, and olive oil, and using the mixing paddle attachment, mix on low speed for a minute. Then replace the mixing paddle with the dough hook attachment.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple pizza recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Choose from our delicious menu, all delivered hot & fresh to your door, or takeaway. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on.
Simple pizza recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Simple pizza recipe is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook simple pizza recipe using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple pizza recipe:
- Get of PIZZA DOUGH;;.
- Make ready 2 cups of Ajab flour.
- Get 2 of tspn of yeast.
- Prepare 3 of tspn of sugar.
- Take of salt (not too much).
- Make ready 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Get of ……………………………………….
- Make ready of PIZZA SAUCE::.
- Take 1/4 cup of ken tomato sauce.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves cut into fine chops.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Make ready of ……………………….
- Prepare of PIZZA TOPPINGS::.
- Make ready 1 of spring onion chopped.
- Get 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Get 2 of capsicum/hoho(green and red).
- Take 1/2 of k kg of fresh minced meat.
- Get of spice of your choice (i used beef masala, black pepper only).
- Make ready 500 gm of salt.
Maggie Beer's Basic Pizza Dough Recipe is a quick and simple recipe to make homemade pizza bases from ingredients found in every pantry. For more recipes like this, Join Maggie's Food Club. Combine the yeast, sugar and water in a bowl. Place the flour and salt in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Steps to make Simple pizza recipe:
- PIZZA DOUGH: mix all your dry ingredients in a bowl and add milk slowly until you make a soft dough. Add one tspoon of oil and knead for 3-5 minutes.sprinkle oil on top amd cover with a cloth and place in a warm place for 5hrs.
- PIZZA SAUCE::pour your tomato sauce in a small bowl, add your paprika, a pinch of salt and your chopped garlic and stir..
- PIZZA TOPPING:: prepare your ingredients, chop your tomatoes, onion hoho and set aside…
- After 5 hrs your pizza dough will rise and increase in size.Knead for 2 minutes and spread it out on a pizza pan or ugali pan (sinia). pinch using a fork everywhere and set aside.
- Spread your pizza souce on top followed by minced meat then your vegetables and minced meat again, season wth salt, black pepper, favourite spice..
- In big sufuria pour in 200 gm salt and place in a small empty sufuria and cover with lid and preheat for 1-2 minute, Slowly place in your pizza mixture on top of your small sufuria, cover with a lid and cook on a low flame for 45 minutes or till pizza is cooked…
- Serve when cooled and cut into 5 and enjoy your simple pizza..
Add the yeast mixture and stir until it comes together. Cover with a clean tea towel and set aside in. For a unique take on ham and cheese, add sliced apples and pizza dough. Please configure the Recipe Tip in the dialog. Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with cling wrap.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple pizza recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!