My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough. If stiff, add more water, it should be soft but not sticky. Chilled cheese – no yeast pizza dough needs to be cooked a touch longer than yeast pizza to achieve the same slightly crispy exterior on the crust edges, and to get a bit of colour. So you get slightly more brown patches on the cheese than ideal.
Stir oil and water togeher and add to dry ingredients. Stir together until dough forms a ball. Nothing is as good as a yeast crust pizza, but this was a delicious alternative.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my easy no yeast pizza dough. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
If stiff, add more water, it should be soft but not sticky. Chilled cheese – no yeast pizza dough needs to be cooked a touch longer than yeast pizza to achieve the same slightly crispy exterior on the crust edges, and to get a bit of colour. So you get slightly more brown patches on the cheese than ideal.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my easy no yeast pizza dough using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough:
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of milk (I used almond).
- Take 1/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Make ready of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- Take 15 ounce of tomato sauce.
- Take 6 ounce of tomato paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
The dough was pliable and easy to work with. I've made this several times and it always turns out good. Transfer the pizza base to a nonstick pizza base or large baking tray. Cover generously with a layer of cheese, pepperoni, and fresh oregano.
Instructions to make My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough:
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet or circle pan with parchment paper..
- In your bowl of your stand mixer combine all ingredients, using dough hook mix on low speed until one ball of dough forms (this can actually be made with a stand mixer, you will just stir until a ball of dough forms.).
- Sprinkle flour onto a rolling pin and your hands, remove the ball of dough from the mixing bowl and pat down with flour to help form into a solid ball. Dough may be slightly sticky straight from the mixer..
- Roll the dough into a ball and set onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rolling pin coated with flour roll out the dough to desired thickness, mine was about 1/4 of an inch thick..
- Spread with homemade pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings and bake 10-12 minutes. Broil low an additional 3-4 minutes for that bubbly crisp brown cheese..
Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar (and any dry add-ins, if desired) in a medium sized bowl. Measure warm water in a liquid measuring cup and add olive oil. Dump water and oil into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a mixing bowl. If the dough is too wet, add a bit more flour.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my easy no yeast pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!