Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust. Order now on Deliveroo and track your food. Whether you fancy something new or an old favourite, Deliveroo has you covered. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust. Shrimp Scampi Cauliflower Crust Pizza- the famous "Shrimp Scampi" ingredients in pizza form and made low carb with a cauliflower crust. Healthy, fresh and full of flavor!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Order now on Deliveroo and track your food. Whether you fancy something new or an old favourite, Deliveroo has you covered. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Make ready 1 of medium sized head cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Parmesan shredded.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take of For the pizza topping.
- Get of I tsp olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 of of white wine (I used Casal Garcia).
- Prepare 1 of lemon zest and juice.
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal).
- Make ready 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/4 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 of chopped parsley.
Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. After a quick broil, the shrimp will be piping hot, the cheese will be. Shrimp scampi cauliflower crust pizza made easily using a frozen cauliflower crust. This pizza topping combination is flavorful and satisfying!
Steps to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Instructions Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater..
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out..
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry..
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness..
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute..
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza..
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
It's no secret, I love Trader Joe's. Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides. Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet. Add olive oil, oregano, mozzarella, and shrimp. Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!