Puff Pastry Pizza. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Unroll the pastry, cut into six squares and arrange over two baking trays lined with baking parchment. The puff pastry and sun dried tomatoes are the star and this pizza is a refreshing change from the standard pie.
The only thing I did different from the recipe was leave out the Gorgonzola (I didn't have any). If you like sun dried tomatoes. A puff pastry pizza base is light, flaky, and absolutely delicious.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, puff pastry pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Puff Pastry Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Puff Pastry Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Unroll the pastry, cut into six squares and arrange over two baking trays lined with baking parchment. The puff pastry and sun dried tomatoes are the star and this pizza is a refreshing change from the standard pie.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook puff pastry pizza using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Puff Pastry Pizza:
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce:.
- Make ready 6 of Tomatoes Halved,.
- Make ready of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower Oil, A Drizzle.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Take 15 of Cherry Tomatoes Halved, About.
- Take 1 of Onion Finely Chopped,.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Prepare of Olive Oil, A Drizzle.
- Take of Vegetables:.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Leeks / Scallions Coarsely Sliced,.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Chili / Bell Peppers Deseeded Coarsely Sliced,.
- Make ready 1 Handful of Mushrooms (I am using Shiitake & Oyster),.
- Make ready of Carrots Shredded, A Small Handful.
- Prepare of Celery Finely Sliced (I am using Caixin Stalks), A Small Handful.
- Make ready Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Take of Pizza:.
- Make ready 2 of Store-bought Frozen Puff Pastry,.
- Get 1 Handful of Mozzarella Low Moisture Freshly Shredded,.
- Get 1 Handful of Feta Crumbled,.
- Prepare of Herbs (I am using coriander) Coarsely Chopped, A Small Handful.
- Get of Balsamic Glaze Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
It matches nicely with most pizza toppings and is one of the easiest bases you will ever make. You can do any topping combination for these pizzas. However, if you do not feel like thinking, I have a couple of great examples in this recipe. If you do not have the time to make dough or dislike the.
Instructions to make Puff Pastry Pizza:
- Prepare tomato sauce. *If you have canned tomatoes, you can opt to skip the following process. 2 cans will be enough.* Preheat oven to 230 degree celsius or 450 fahrenheit. Coat tomatoes well with oil, salt and pepper..
- Place the tomatoes in a baking dish or a casserole, cut side down. *Do not overlap.* Wack in the oven and bake for about 40 to 50 mins or until the tomatoes are charred. The liquid should also almost evaporated..
- Carefully remove the charred skins. They should peel off easily. It is okay if there're some charred bits. Add in cherry tomatoes, onion and garlic, distributing evenly. Drizzle some olive oil over the top..
- Return to the oven and bake for no more than 5 mins. Remove from the oven and give it a mix. Transfer into a blender. Pulse it a few times for a chunky sauce or blitz a smooth sauce. Set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the roasted vegetables. You can use an outdoor grill or even a griddle to roast your vegetables. I am using a normal skillet. Roast the leeks, chili and mushrooms until almost charred on both sides, without any oil..
- Do not crowd the skillet or griddle. Do it in batches. Do not wash the skillet or griddle. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down slightly. Once cooled enough to handle, coarsely slice and dice the vegetables. Set aside..
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add the tomato sauce and deglaze, picking up all the charred bits. By doing so, will add more flavors to the sauce. Add in the roasted vegetables, carrots and caixin stalks. *I did not roast the carrots and caixin stalks, cos I want some freshness in the sauce.*.
- Stir to combine well. Season with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to use..
- Prepare the pizza. Preheat oven as per puff pastry packaging instructions. Roll out puff pastries on a lightly floured surface to the size of your baking trays, with a thickness of 1/8 inch..
- Transfer onto baking trays lined with parchment. Using a butter knife, create a 1/2 inch border along the edges of the puff pastries. Wack into the oven and bake until golden brown. Remove from the oven, using the back of a spatula, press down the center..
- Spread the vegetable mixture over the top leaving that 1/2 inch border. Sprinkle in the cheeses. Return back into the oven and bake until the cheeses have melted..
- Remove from oven, garnish with some coriander. Drizzle some balsamic glaze over the top. Slice and serve immediately. *To make your own balsamic glaze, simply heat 1 cup of high-quality balsamic vinegar to a simmer. Continue cooking until it has reduced to 1/4 cup or thick and coats the back of a spoon.*.
Layer the tomato and bocconcini slices over two sheets. Spoon the onion mixture onto the other two sheets and sprinke with the oregano leaves. Scatter the basil leaves over the tomato pizza. Season both pizzas with salt and pepper. Puff Pastry Pizza is a tasty lunch or an easy dinner and there are so many ways to customize your meal and make it your own.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food puff pastry pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!