Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust). Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Order now on Deliveroo and track your food.
Had a great slice of Breakfast pizza one morning, so Kevin and I just had to make one of our own. ***You can make this pizza being stuffed crust or omit the string cheese and just have regular non-stuffed crust breakfast pizza!*** Either way. Since pizza is the original eat-last-night's-dinner-for-breakfast, I decided to share this Stuffed Crust Breakfast Pizza for today's ReDux post. A yummy twist on both eggs (breakfast) and pizza (dinner) and kale (isn't any time a good time for kale?), this breakfast pizza is simple enough to make for a hearty weekday breakfast (using pita for the crust is a major time saver) OR you could pour.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast pizza (stuffed crust). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. Food Delivered Straight To Your Door. Order now on Deliveroo and track your food.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast pizza (stuffed crust) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust):
- Take of Bread/Pizza/Handmade dough.
- Prepare 1 bag of Shredded cheese of your choice [mozzarella cheese].
- Make ready 4-6 of eggs [depending on size your making].
- Prepare 1 splash of milk.
- Get of Desired amount of Cooked Bacon.
- Get of Desired amount of Cooked Sauage.
- Take 5 of string cheese sticks.
- Take of Cooking spray.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Melted butter w/ brush for spreading.
Lift the edge of the dough up to create a lip around the edges. Medium Potato • Grated Cheese • Tomato Sauce • Sausages. Unroll one tube pizza dough onto cutting board. Pizza Hut made its mark on our top pizzeria list by coming up with a genius idea of creating a stuffed crust pizza dough.
Steps to make Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust):
- Cook Bacon and Sauage. Set aside to cool, once cooled, crumble into small bits and pieces. Set aside until needed for your toppings..
- Pre-heat the oven at 400-425 depending on how well done (crispy) you want the crust to be..
- Remove wrapping or Open the string cheese sticks from there individual packaging and cut them in half. Set aside..
- Spread some flour out on counter or put flour directly on the dough and working into the size of your Pizza pan. **If your doing stuffed crust pizza stretch the dough an additional 2-3" beyond edge of pan, enough to roll a 1/2 a cheese stick into the crust—creating the stuff crust** do this all the way around your pizza or half way if others don't want stuff crust..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the splash of milk, and mix together with a whisk until one solid looking color..
- Spray your pizza/round flat baking pan with cooking spray. Just enough so pizza don't stick to your pan. !!!warning… There have been times where I have sprayed my pan a little to early, tried working my dough on said pan and got very frustrated, b/c the dough is constantly shrinking down! That's why I recommend doing a size check every now and then before committing the dough to pan once it's been sprayed!.
- Pour your beaten eggs on your dough, making sure it covers all of the dough, ***think of this as the, pizza "sauce" layer*** touching the crust completely around. TIP: if you notice the egg is very thin and not completely touching the crust 100% around,–beat 1 egg with a splash of milk and pour onto crust, continue to do so, 1 egg w/ a splash of milk at a time until the eggs/ "sauce.
- Now time for toppings! Add your shredded cheese first, once your happy with your amount of cheese, then add your bacon and sauage next….add as little or as much as you want!.
- Carefully place in heated oven. Top/middle rack, depending on prefered doneness you want..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on how soft or crispy you want your crust to be. That's it! Easy right!?.
- (optional) Once you pull out of oven immediently spread butter around top-most part of crust, and chase around with garlic powder. (optional).
- Allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes after pulling from oven. Then cut your pizza into as many slices as you'd like! ENJOY!.
The soft interior and golden-brown exterior is perfect for overloading cheese stuffings. Make this stuffed crust pizza recipe in your own kitchen and serve them with Pizza Hut Pasta Alfredo for a meal like no other. Spinach & Artichoke Sheet Pan Pizza. Blackberry and Feta Cheese Pizza Pizza Rustico. Breakfast Pizza; Breadsticks; Pizza Bagels; Individually Wrapped; Pizza Shells; About Nardones; Product Catalog; Retail; Contact; Stuffed Crust Pizza.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast pizza (stuffed crust) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!