Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza. Forget coming home to an empty fridge. Come home to something tasty with Just Eat! Lift the edge of the dough up to create a lip around the edges.
In a food processor fitted with the plastic blade, or in a stand mixer fitted with dough hook, or in a bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add the yeast mixer and mix until combined. Remove the dough from the bowl and knead a few times on a floured surface.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gourmet stuffed crust pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Forget coming home to an empty fridge. Come home to something tasty with Just Eat! Lift the edge of the dough up to create a lip around the edges.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gourmet stuffed crust pizza using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Get 2 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 8 tbsp of oil (I Used extra virgin olive oil).
- Make ready 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of Package of pepperoni or any meat of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of jar of pizza sauce.
- Take 1 of oregano (to taste).
- Get 1 of bag of mozzarella shredded cheese (I use a special blend of cheeses).
- Prepare 1 of package of string cheese.
Place in a bowl and cover with a tea towel. Lightly grease a baking tray before adding pizza crust on top. Arrange mozzarella sticks around the edge and fold excess dough over to create stuffed crust. The new meat-pie stuffed crust makes the cheese-stuffed crusts of yore, once so shocking, seem like the last word in clean eating.
Steps to make Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Add all of your dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking powder) together in a bowl and whisk together..
- Add in the oil (it will look messy but that's alright). Mix together and then add the milk..
- Knead the dough on a flat surface enough to stretch your pizza pan and to put cheese in crust..
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray and spread the pizza dough across it, giving a little extra across the edges to fold over the cheese for stuffed crust..
- Take the strings and put them on the outer edge of the pan and fold the dough over it and pinch to seal..
- Add the pizza sauce all across the middle of the pizza pan..
- Add the cheese all across the top of the pizza sauce..
- Add your toppings and Oregano (optional).
- Bake to your liking or until crust is golden brown (cheese in crust may seep out, pay close attention so that it doesn't drop to the bottom of the oven).
- Let cool and enjoy your amazing home – made pizza..
Additional delivery fee applies to delivery orders. With a more "contemporary" style, our gourmet pizzas are where the creativity of our pizza chefs shines. Crafted on our satisfyingly chewy honey-semolina crust, brushed with unique sauces like pesto or gorgonzola cream, then generously topped with premium ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes, smoked gouda, roasted red peppers and more, our gourmet pizzas were created with the connoisseur in mind! All our dough is hand-made daily with a hobart mixer in our stores. Our artisan, cracker-thin crust with a crunch.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food gourmet stuffed crust pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!