Lighter Pepperoni Pizza. Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. The whole wheat crust has more fiber and nutrients than a white flour crust, and using part-skim mozzarella saves on calories without compromising any flavor. I'm trying to make it a habit to try more new recipes, so hen I came across a recipe for a pepperoni pizza skillet recipe, I had to try it!
And not a BBQ in sight. Light up your inbox Take your Gozney to the next level. And not a BBQ in sight.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lighter pepperoni pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Browse The Menu & Order Your Favourites with Menulog. The whole wheat crust has more fiber and nutrients than a white flour crust, and using part-skim mozzarella saves on calories without compromising any flavor. I'm trying to make it a habit to try more new recipes, so hen I came across a recipe for a pepperoni pizza skillet recipe, I had to try it!
Lighter Pepperoni Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lighter Pepperoni Pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lighter pepperoni pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lighter Pepperoni Pizza:
- Get 1/2 cup of Ragu pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 17 each of Hormel turkey pepperoni slices.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 of Boboli whole wheat pizza crust.
It is also a wonderful option if you prefer your cheese to be healthier and lighter. For the pepperoni, I used Boars Head pepperoni slices. It literally gives our pizza a spicy kick making it even more scrumptious! This helps lock in the flavor and provides moisture so that it does not dry out your pizza.
Steps to make Lighter Pepperoni Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place pizza crust (uncooked) on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Put pizza sauce on crust leaving about 1/2 inch border.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of pizza sauce.
- Take your 17 pepperonis and cut them into four pieces each (cross cut each pepperoni) and sprinkle them on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle italian seasoning and (optional) red pepper flakes on top of pepperonis and cheese.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until desired crunchiness! I like mine a little crunchy so I bake for 15 minutes.
- I also add pineapple to mine sometimes. I use pineapple chunks drained. About 1/2 cup and sliced smaller than chunks. You could use tidbits too..
Light up your inbox Take your Gozney to the next level. And not a grill in sight. Chicken, capsicum, onion, pineapple, topped with Satay Sauce. Be sure to leave enough space between each slice for the pizza dough. Starting at the blunt end of the skewer, pierce the dough and spiral-wrap the strip around the pepperoni.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lighter pepperoni pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!