Individual Pumpkin Pies. Follow the steps to lose weight fast. recipes pumpkin pie. The simple method will help you lose weight fast. recipes pumpkin pie. Stir in corn syrup, pumpkin and evaporated milk; blend well.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Store in fridge until ready to serve. Top each pie with a dollop whipped cream if desired.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, individual pumpkin pies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Individual Pumpkin Pies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Individual Pumpkin Pies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Follow the steps to lose weight fast. recipes pumpkin pie. The simple method will help you lose weight fast. recipes pumpkin pie. Stir in corn syrup, pumpkin and evaporated milk; blend well.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have individual pumpkin pies using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Pumpkin Pies:
- Get of Pies.
- Take 15 oz of can of Pure Pumpkin Puree (Not Pumpkin Pie Filling).
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated milk.
- Get 3/4 cup of Packed light or dark brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 box of Pie dough. Comes with two ready to bake rolls of dough. Or make your own!.
- Get of Whipped topping.
- Take 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of Powdered (Confectioners) Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of Maple flavored whiskey (or use vanilla extract) But the maple whiskey gave it a nice maple flavor but did not taste alcoholic. If using an extract, only use 1 teaspoon instead).
In a medium bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add in melted butter and stir until mixture resembles wet sand. People love having their own individual pies! Particularly when those pies are fragrant with pumpkin pie spice and baked in graham cracker crumb crusts.
Steps to make Individual Pumpkin Pies:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove thawed dough from packaging and place on a floured surface. Thin out just a bit with rolling pin. Use a 6 inch cookie cutter, or 6 inch bowl and cut 6 circles from dough. You will need both pieces and may need to rework the dough and roll out again to get the sixth one..
- Note: I used a Texas Muffin tin which makes six larger muffins instead of 12 regular sized ones, but if you wanted to make regular sized ones do the same prep but cut your dough smaller..
- Place dough into muffin pan making sure you presses down all the way on the bottom and sides. Bunch of the dough a bit around the edges, crease how you would like. No need to grease the pan if using the prepared dough and a non stick pan..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a fork until all mixed together. Add the can of pumpkin puree and the evaporated milk. Mix well with a wisk..
- Melt the butter..
- Slowly add the spices, extract and butter to the pumpkin mix and wisk until very well incorporated..
- Pour mix into prepared muffin pan. Fill them to the top. You will have a little filling left over..
- Bake for 50 minutes, checking at 40 and 45 minutes. The filling should be set, but a little jiggly in the center..
- Remove from the oven and let them cool in the pan on a cooling rack. When mine were still warm but cool enough to touch I took them out and let them finish cooling on the rack while I made the whipped topping..
- To make the whipped cream topping, let bowl, whisk or mixers, and heavy whipping cream chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Have the sugar and flavoring ready. Pour cream into cold bowl and add the sugar and whatever flavoring you used..
- Incorporate ingredients then use an electric whisk or beaters on low speed to start, increasing to medium after a minute. Beat on medium for a few minutes until starting to stiffen up a bit. Turn it on high and soon your whipped cream will be stiff enough where if you stuck your finger in to taste, you would leave evidence (a finger swipe mark!) But how else would you tell if it is done!?.
- Put a big dollop of whipped cream on each pie and serve!.
- Optional: I had some of the pie crust dough left over so I rolled it out and cut it into long strips and pressed them into a mixture of cinnamon and sugar, twisted them up and placed them on a piece of tin foil and stuck them in the oven for 5-7 mins while the pies were cooking then I stuck one in each pie. My boyfriend and I each had a chilled shot of Crown Royal Maple too. Delicious!.
Remove the muffin pans with the pie crusts from the refrigerator. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. These adorable mini pumpkin pies come in a crispy and flaky pastry crust. There is just the right amount of filling-to-pie-crust ratio in every bite. The filling is smooth and heavily spiced to balance the light tasting flavor of pumpkin.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food individual pumpkin pies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!