Healthy Pumpkin Cheese Cake.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy pumpkin cheese cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Pumpkin Cheese Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Pumpkin Cheese Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy pumpkin cheese cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Pumpkin Cheese Cake:
- Make ready of reduced or fat free cottage cheese.
- Prepare of cooked pumpkin.
- Get of Pecans.
- Prepare of brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
- Get of stevia.
Steps to make Healthy Pumpkin Cheese Cake:
- Crush some pecans and place them at the bottom of a small serving cup..
- Blend Cooked pumpkin with cottage cheese, sugar, stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla..
- Place all on top of pecans..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy pumpkin cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!