Pumpkin bread with crumble topping. If using topping, mix topping ingredients in a bowl and smooth evenly over batter to the edges. Pumpkin Nut Bread with Crumble Topping — Super soft, tender, moist pumpkin bread with a pecan crumble topping!! The mini loaves are EASY, brimming will fall flavors, totally IRRESISTIBLE, and perfect for entertaining or gift-giving!!
The streusel crumb topping gives this pumpkin bread a bit of an extra crunch and texture to really satisfy those pumpkin cravings. Drop off a loaf at a friend or neighbor's house to brighten their day. There is something about pumpkin bread that truly speaks to my soul.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin bread with crumble topping. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin bread with crumble topping is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pumpkin bread with crumble topping is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
If using topping, mix topping ingredients in a bowl and smooth evenly over batter to the edges. Pumpkin Nut Bread with Crumble Topping — Super soft, tender, moist pumpkin bread with a pecan crumble topping!! The mini loaves are EASY, brimming will fall flavors, totally IRRESISTIBLE, and perfect for entertaining or gift-giving!!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin bread with crumble topping using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin bread with crumble topping:
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pumpkin puree.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 2/3 cup of water.
- Get 3 cups of white sugar.
- Get 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get of Crumbling topping.
- Get 4 tablespoons of softened butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
While I do love pumpkin in every form: roasted, in smoothies, lattes, curries, this bread is everything and more. It's filled with warming spices and has a hearty nut crumble topping that makes it feel so cozy and so comforting to. Pumpkin Crumble Bread – Soft moist pumpkin cinnamon bread topped with delicious crumbly topping made with brown sugar. This fall favorite loaf will be perfect for breakfast and dessert.
Steps to make Pumpkin bread with crumble topping:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 6 mini loaf pans and set aside. If using regular sized pans use 2..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour batter equally into the prepared pans. In a small mixing bowl, fork together topping ingredients. Sprinkle topping on each loaf..
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Let rest for a few minutes before slicing and gobbling up..
- I found this recipe online. I doubled the recipe because it said it would only have enough for 6 small pans. I got 4 big loafs and 8 mini loafs. The baking times do vary so pay attention to your bread. Keep checking it. I pulled the minis out at 40 minutes in. My one set of 2 loafs came out at 50 minute mark. The 2nd set 55 minute mark..
- So just keep an eye on your oven and the time. My dad doesnt like really sweet breads. He loved it. He said you can really taste the pumpkin and the seasonings. We tried it with butter and then with cream cheese lightly spread on this bread. It was really good even plain. Enjoy..
I know the word pumpkin inspires emotions in so many of us. Reviews for Photos of Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Crumb Topping. I wasn't sure about crumb topping on bread pudding but it was good! it was a little dry but I'll adjust to less bread next time. It's really great warmed and with icecream! Sprinkle with Cinnamon – Brown Sugar Crumble Topping.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin bread with crumble topping recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!