Kumro-Chingri'aur Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kumro-chingri'aur dalna(pumpkin and prawn curry). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kumro-Chingri'aur Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Kumro-Chingri'aur Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook kumro-chingri'aur dalna(pumpkin and prawn curry) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kumro-Chingri'aur Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry):
- Make ready 250 gms of Prawns(shelled and deveined).
- Get 300 grams of Pumpkin(peel divide in 5cm cubes).
- Take 150 grams of Potatoes (cut in 4cm cubes).
- Get 20 gms of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Make ready 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of Dried red chillies.
- Make ready 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 2 of Cardamoms.
- Make ready 1 pc of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 pc of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 35 grams of Mustard oil.
- Get 15 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 10 grams of salt.
Steps to make Kumro-Chingri'aur Dalna(Pumpkin and Prawn Curry):
- Heat mustard oil until smoking gently. Now fry marinated prawns on medium heat for 1minute, don't overfry, set aside. Fry pumpkin and potatoes lightly in the same oil for few minutes, set aside..
- Now temper with dried red chillies, bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and cumin seeds. Now add chopped tomatoes and fry for two minutes. Then add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, ginger paste and salt. Mix all the masala very well, saute until raw smell is gone..
- Now add fried pumpkin and potatoes.When spices dry out add a splash of water and continue frying. Then add fried prawns. Saute with the spices for 2minutes. Now add one cup hot water and sugar..
- Cover until potatoes are tender. Add slit green chillies, ghee. Turn off heat, cover and rest. Serve with hot rice..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kumro-chingri'aur dalna(pumpkin and prawn curry) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!