Grilled Pumpkin with Cheese.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled pumpkin with cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Pumpkin with Cheese is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Pumpkin with Cheese is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled pumpkin with cheese using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pumpkin with Cheese:
- Get 100 g of frozen pumpkin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 piece of sliced bacon.
- Get 20 g of cheese for pizza.
Steps to make Grilled Pumpkin with Cheese:
- Defrost the frozen pumpkin in a microwave oven and put it in a plastic bag..
- Add the mayonnaise to the pumpkin and mix with your hands..
- Put it into a heat resistant container and add pizza cheese and bacon. Toast until brown..
- Possible pairing Bread, Grilled Pumpkin with Cheese, yogurt drink.
- Preparation for the night before Cut the bacon (you can cut and freeze the entire pack) 166kcal per portion.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled pumpkin with cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!