Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust. Order now on Deliveroo and track your food. Whether you fancy something new or an old favourite, Deliveroo has you covered. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust. Shrimp Scampi Cauliflower Crust Pizza- the famous "Shrimp Scampi" ingredients in pizza form and made low carb with a cauliflower crust. Healthy, fresh and full of flavor!
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust is something which I have loved my whole life.
Order now on Deliveroo and track your food. Whether you fancy something new or an old favourite, Deliveroo has you covered. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Make ready 1 of medium sized head cauliflower.
- Take 2 of Large eggs beaten.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parmesan shredded.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take of For the pizza topping.
- Take of I tsp olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 1/4 of of white wine (I used Casal Garcia).
- Get 1 of lemon zest and juice.
- Take 1 lb of peeled shrimp (whichever size you prefer,I always prefer Colossal).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 of chopped parsley.
Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. After a quick broil, the shrimp will be piping hot, the cheese will be. Shrimp scampi cauliflower crust pizza made easily using a frozen cauliflower crust. This pizza topping combination is flavorful and satisfying!
Steps to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza on Cauliflower Crust:
- Instructions Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F and place a pizza stone inside (if using). My pizza stone is small, so I just used a regular pizza pan. If you're not using pre-riced cauliflower, put cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until very fine crumbs remain. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower using a cheese grater..
- Place cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover it with a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove the cauliflower and let it cool. You can place it in the freezer for a couple of minutes to speed up the process. Once cool, wrap the cauliflower in a dishtowel and squeeze until it is completely dry. It is very important to get all of the moisture out..
- Place the cauliflower in a large (dry) mixing bowl. Mix in the cheeses, seasonings and eggs. If you're using a 16 ounce bag of pre-riced cauliflower (like me), you may need to add about ¼ cup egg whites, another egg, milk or water. I added ¼ cup egg whites because the cauliflower crust mixture seemed too dry..
- Transfer cauliflower crust mixture to a large piece of parchment paper (no larger than your pizza stone) and press the dough into a circle, making sure the crust is thin and of about ¼ inch thickness..
- Gently pick up the parchment paper and slide it with entire crust on top on to pizza stone or pizza baking pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. While pizza is cooking, begin preparing shrimp and other toppings. In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and lemon zest, cook for one minute..
- Add the wine and lemon juice, simmer for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook only until pink. Remove from pan and set aside. Once the crust is golden, remove it from the oven and brush dough with garlic-lemon sauce from pan. Be generous, but you don't want wet puddles on your pizza..
- Top with shrimp, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place pizza back in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly. Garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Enjoy!.
It's no secret, I love Trader Joe's. Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides. Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet. Add olive oil, oregano, mozzarella, and shrimp. Although it can be served on a regular crust, this summery shrimp scampi pizza takes all the ingredients of scampi dish and serves it on a delicious cauliflower crust.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp scampi pizza on cauliflower crust recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!