Sweet Pumpkin Dip.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet pumpkin dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Pumpkin Dip is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Pumpkin Dip is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet pumpkin dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Pumpkin Dip:
- Get 1 of sugar pumpkin (or 15oz canned pumpkin).
- Take 8 oz of marscapone cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Take 2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get of Ginger snaps or Gingerbread people.
- Prepare of Spring of ginger.
Instructions to make Sweet Pumpkin Dip:
- If using canned pumpkin skip steps 1-4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash sugar pumpkin and cut in half. Scoop out seeds and place cut side on backing sheet. Fill with 1/2 water..
- Cover pumpkin halves with foil and bake in oven 45-90 minutes. Pumpkin should be easily poked with fork..
- Let pumpkin cool then scoop out inside and place in food processor. Move pumpkin glop to a bowl and let it set so excess water pools on top. Remove excess water with spoon or paper towel.
- Put marscapone cheese into food processor with dry ingredients and blend until mixed..
- Put pumpkin glop or canned pumpkin into food processor and blend until smooth and thick..
- Place in serving dish and garnish with a sprig of rosemary..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet pumpkin dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!