Simple thick crust pizza dough. Deliveroo is here to deliver the best of Crust Pizza to your door. Fresh from the kitchen and straight to your door. Use a yeast pizza dough recipe.
Use an electric stand mixer to knead the pizza dough. You can mix this dough by hand but it's best kneaded with an. Punch the dough down and roll out on a well floured board.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple thick crust pizza dough. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deliveroo is here to deliver the best of Crust Pizza to your door. Fresh from the kitchen and straight to your door. Use a yeast pizza dough recipe.
Simple thick crust pizza dough is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Simple thick crust pizza dough is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple thick crust pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple thick crust pizza dough:
- Make ready 17 1/2 oz of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1 packet (7 g) of instant yeast.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 12 1/4 oz of water.
Brush the dough generously with olive oil. This is a super simple recipe that requires no equipment. Only one bowl, a few ingredients and a little patience while it rises and you'll have a deliciously pillowy thick crust pizza base every time. This recipe makes one extra large family sized pizza or two generous medium sized bases.
Steps to make Simple thick crust pizza dough:
- Combine flour, salt, yeast, and olive oil and whisk to combine..
- Whisk in the water..
- With a wooden spoon, mix well for about 3 minutes. The dough should be very gooey..
- Cover dough in plastic wrap and set aside for at least 6 hours, but as long as 15 hours is fine, supposedly..
- Preheat the oven to 550F..
- Grease up a baking pan with olive oil. I used a 10" x 14" tray..
- Slide the dough into the pan. Use a greased spoon or spatula to stretch the dough to cover the pan. Try not to push out too much of the gas that's been trapped in the dough..
- Top however you like, and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the crust is golden toasty brown..
Make the dough: Lightly coat a large bowl with olive oil and set aside. Combine the water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl and set aside. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl, stir in yeast mixture, and mix until a soft dough forms. Once a week, the kids ask for pizza. To save money and time (and eat a little healthier), I make my own crust.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple thick crust pizza dough recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!